What's new

I had a 'relapse'

A 60ml short fill will end up at about €25 with the nic shot. With smokes at 3-4 euro a pack it is cheaper to smoke!!

Juice can cost a bit. Especially if you go thru a lot of juice. I'm a bit luckier here in the States where I can buy larger bottles of nic'ed juice. So I don't have the added nic price. Which I don't understand why they charge y'all for your nic you add, the stores here will give you 3 mg packets to add to your juice if you need to add more nic to premade vendor juices, and give you as many as you need to up the nic level to what you need it to be.

But the shop I go to has 4 days a week that they cut the price of their juices. Mondays for Service and veterans only, then Wednesday's Thursdays and Saturdays they have certain sizes half off. But only 1 of each the next bottle is full price.

Maybe you can find a shop near you or online that you can get some juices really cheap to keep on hand. Cause 25 is expensive for a 60 ml. I pay 16 dollars = 12.20 pounds for a 60 ml full price and 20 dollars full price max for 100 ml about 15.30 pounds . And 9 dollars max full price for a 30 ml about 7 pounds .

So 25 pounds for a 60 ml is like horrific to me
Especially when I'm used to half the price of what I told you the full price is.

Juice can cost a bit. Especially if you go thru a lot of juice. I'm a bit luckier here in the States where I can buy larger bottles of nic'ed juice. So I don't have the added nic price. Which I don't understand why they charge y'all for your nic you add, the stores here will give you 3 mg packets to add to your juice if you need to add more nic to premade vendor juices, and give you as many as you need to up the nic level to what you need it to be.

But the shop I go to has 4 days a week that they cut the price of their juices. Mondays for Service and veterans only, then Wednesday's Thursdays and Saturdays they have certain sizes half off. But only 1 of each the next bottle is full price.

Maybe you can find a shop near you or online that you can get some juices really cheap to keep on hand. Cause 25 is expensive for a 60 ml. I pay 16 dollars = 12.20 pounds for a 60 ml full price and 20 dollars full price max for 100 ml about 15.30 pounds . And 9 dollars max full price for a 30 ml about 7 pounds .

Especially when I'm used to half the price of what I told you the full price is.
l

Usually I get 2 of the same size bottle for the price of 1

In the British Isles we have to contend with TPD which states that only 10ml bottles can be premixed with nicotine to 20mg strength.
Any 'short fills' which you add nicotine to could come with free nic depending who you bought the juice from.
I buy 7.2mg free base nicotine to my short fills,10ml to the bottle gives me 1.2mg nic in a 60ml bottle.
It's hard to get 7.2mg nicotine as legally you can only buy 2.0mg

In the British Isles we have to contend with TPD which states that only 10ml bottles can be premixed with nicotine to 20mg strength.
Any 'short fills' which you add nicotine to could come with free nic depending who you bought the juice from.
I buy 7.2mg free base nicotine to my short fills,10ml to the bottle gives me 1.2mg nic in a 60ml bottle.
It's hard to get 7.2mg nicotine as legally you can only buy 2.0mg

Oh yeah, I understand... is why I said I'm lucky where as I'm in the States where I can buy up to 100 ml. But still I look for bargains ... surely there have got to be some bargains somewhere there. Even here there are shops that want to charge what my shop charges for full price for a 100 ml bottle for their 30 ml bottles! So I stay away from those shops lol

I think the high prices earlier were for juice in Portugal,we have a vendor over here where you can get 10mls for a pound ($1.38).

Can you buy a larger bottle an 10 ml from the States that has nic in it? Or is it allowed to be sent to you by a friend?
Hang on is WWII still on?.Personally I buy my shortfills from @Lee usually at 40 or 50% discount (so £7.50) then add 10ml of 7.2mg nicotine (£10 for 30mls) to achieve around 1.2mg nicotine.
So 60ml of 1.20ml nic for around £10.80 ($14.11).

Back
Top Bottom