What's new

I had a 'relapse'

Yeah my heart bleeds for you wheres the wino's,the druggies,the prossies.You must be missing Scotland so bad.

My father and all his mates are Wino's , as for druggies..drugs are 'legal' here and I haven't smelled so much as a spliff or seen any evidence of any drugs problems. But I am in a very quiet part of Portugal.

My father and all his mates are Wino's , as for druggies..drugs are 'legal' here and I haven't smelled so much as a spliff or seen any evidence of any drugs problems. But I am in a very quiet part of Portugal.
I wasn't judging Hedders I could have as easily said deep fried mars bars...lol

I found a pack of 20 ciggies and a lighter in a rucksack I hadn't used for ages, I had been vaping a couple of years and when I found them I thought do I or don't I, thankfully I didn't and gave them away to a friend never been tempted since!

I gave 5 packs of King Edward Invincibles away to a mate,kept the leather cigar wallet though.

There's quite a few around Albufeira if it's still the same as when I was there.
I was there last week Bez and noticed a few drinkers/homeless people in the old town.

Portugal was a wee reminder that not everywhere in the world has a smoking ban! It'd been a dozen years since we'd been abroad and to see people openly smoking in bars/restaurants - we mostly sat outside but the waft of fag smoke was never far away, I forgot just how much smoke goes for my chest/throat. We took the boys to a restaurant and we were getting funny looks from the staff for going outside for a vape, just habit from doing it here.

I found a vape shop as soon as we got there, the mini bus shuttle from our resort dropped you off at the top of the old town at a bus & taxi rank and the vape shop was right next to it - I had a very brief look and they were €10 for 30ml of shop made liquid (never bought any as had plenty with me) I did notice a tobbacanist with a sign for Amber Leaf at €78, I'd imagine that was for 10 x 50g? Even if it was 10 x 30g, it's a damn sight cheaper than the UK.

Back
Top Bottom