What's new

Noel Gallagher criticises Muse drummer for smoking an electronic cigarette

The mans a dinosaur, probably never even puffed grants vanilla custard

I object to Noel Gallagher for being Noel Gallagher anyway, but especially for criticising Muse! After all, they wrote the vapers' anthem!!!

This song has accompanied me on every meeting with policy-makers, every occasion where the media has got it wrong (or - rarely - right!), and keeps me determined NOT to let them control us!

So if the Muse drummer, Dom, is a vaper - as well as being an inspiration to my drumming daughter - I honestly couldn't be happier! :P

Cheers,

Katherine

PS The Teddy Borg?????? :O ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Funnily enough, I had a conversation like Noel's once, as a guy was playing Oasis out loud on a bus, so I asked him if he could put some headphones on and listen to The Beatles, and he shrugged and said those immortal words (??), 'You know how it is, mate', and I said no, punched him, smashed his iphone, took his address details, hunted down his family, and destroyed them one by one, sold his hamster into slavery, and defiled his stamp collection.

Unlike Noel's whinge, my rampage was justified.

Funnily enough, I had a conversation like Noel's once, as a guy was playing Oasis out loud on a bus, so I asked him if he could put some headphones on and listen to The Beatles, and he shrugged and said those immortal words (??), 'You know how it is, mate', and I said no, punched him, smashed his iphone, took his address details, hunted down his family, and destroyed them one by one, sold his hamster into slavery, and defiled his stamp collection.

Unlike Noel's whinge, my rampage was justified.

Yep, had to be done. Lots of applause

Although I never got the whole "oasis sound like the Beatles" thing. Now if it was "sounds like a fifth rate pub band trying to sound like Slade" then I could understand what they were trying to do and applaud them for achieving said goal.

Back
Top Bottom