What's new

Noob diy mixing question

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for your advice and give a quick update.

I've been making quite few mixes at 6ml so I can vary it up and see what's working. Plan has been vape half a tank or so after a few days, another half after a week and have a bit leftover to see how it develops.

So far kentucky and connecticut shade have been winners, made a nice mix of the 2 that was a lovely rounded dark tobacco. Just lacking on the vanilla front but I'm guessing from shortfills that it might take a good steep to come through. Fingers crossed! Otherwise I might try a vanilla with a dash if tobacco and see if I'm just drowning it out.

But I'm enjoying the process of building my perfect blend. Thanks to you guys for the encouragement, inspiration and advice.

Good stuff... I love conneticut shade.

I didn't see what vanilla you have already but INW Shisha Vanilla is a good 'standard' vanilla taste that works well with tobaccos. I have about 10 different vanillas but if in doubt I go for that.

Good stuff... I love conneticut shade.

I didn't see what vanilla you have already but INW Shisha Vanilla is a good 'standard' vanilla taste that works well with tobaccos. I have about 10 different vanillas but if in doubt I go for that.

I bought Inawera vanilla, super aromas vanilla ice cream and flv vanilla pudding. Wanted a few different kinds to see what they were like.

Back
Top Bottom