What's new

Noob diy mixing question

Are you completely ruling out one shots..... a more expensive gamble(but is it really) considering you might/prob will end up with lots of concentrates you don't like...so evens itself out once you find good one shots that you like.. tobacco n coconut you say don't get much better than this IMO https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/collections/concentrates/products/navy-cut-concentrate-30ml .
If you're in it to make you're own from scratch, that's great....but it's not as cheap as you might think, there is also great waste....anyhoo enjoy the journey, cos that's what it's all about.

I wouldn't rule anything out! I've not really looked into one shots a whole deal. I just figured mixing my own would give more freedom to mess around and tweek to what I like. What I want is fairly simple but finding a good one is harder. But that's why I like coming here, cos you guys are great.

I didn't know that one shot existed, sounds right up my alley! So it's 30ml of concentrate to make 120ml of juice?

I wouldn't rule anything out! I've not really looked into one shots a whole deal. I just figured mixing my own would give more freedom to mess around and tweek to what I like. What I want is fairly simple but finding a good one is harder. But that's why I like coming here, cos you guys are great.

I didn't know that one shot existed, sounds right up my alley! So it's 30ml of concentrate to make 120ml of juice?

Aye 120ml.... tobacco one shots and one shots in general are massive now among DIY'ers, have been for a good while....there is even longfills...https://www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/longfills/tobacco-longfills?page=1 with drakes nets at £2.19, less using discount code long20 this weekend on all longfills
Nomnomz and ELFC are also worth a gander.
Drakes full range...https://drakeseliquid.com/product-category/net-concentrates/

Are you completely ruling out one shots..... a more expensive gamble(but is it really) considering you might/prob will end up with lots of concentrates you don't like...so evens itself out once you find good one shots that you like.. tobacco n coconut you say don't get much better than this IMO https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/collections/concentrates/products/navy-cut-concentrate-30ml .
If you're in it to make you're own from scratch, that's great....but it's not as cheap as you might think, there is also great waste....anyhoo enjoy the journey, cos that's what it's all about.

that’s a bit pricey.

i get you on the wastage, but in my case it’s cause i was fucking about trying all sorts of flavours when i started it. now i have maybe 20 in total that i use, in very small amounts so they last a good while. at 1% a 10ml bottle of Connecticut shade or kentucky blend will make a litre of liquid and you can pick it up for less than a fiver.

What is the minimum steep time for FLV tobaccos?

I'm thinking for starters I'd make probably 10ml of each tobacco to get an idea of what they taste like and what will work with other things. A few tanks of each solo flavour should give a good idea I reckon. But how long before I can get an idea of how much concentrate works? I.e. after a little steep.

I dont agree with Zou that Flv baccy's are a shake and vape, 2-6 weeks steep for me, some longer, but as already said no one has the same taste buds plus mine were fucked by covid/ long covid.

Just to add my fav DIY blend, Cardinal, I think @zouzounaki flagged it up to me a couple of years back, it's my all day baccy vape, or was until the SA Woody Royal tobacco came along. You can use TFA RY4 double instead of Holy Grail (it's usually quite expensive), drop the percentage to 4%, RY4 double is kinda a dirty baccy imo, 8% is overdose.

upload_2023-9-8_21-14-51.png

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/24962#cardinal_by_fear

I dont agree with Zou that Flv baccy's are a shake and vape, 2-6 weeks steep for me, some longer, but as already said no one has the same taste buds plus mine were fucked by covid/ long covid.

So if I go between the two of you and try a week then I'll see where it's at :D

I've never found a juice that's too strong so I don't think my palate is as refined as Zou's.

that’s a bit pricey.

i get you on the wastage, but in my case it’s cause i was fucking about trying all sorts of flavours when i started it. now i have maybe 20 in total that i use, in very small amounts so they last a good while. at 1% a 10ml bottle of Connecticut shade or kentucky blend will make a litre of liquid and you can pick it up for less than a fiver.

Aye Mrs Lords are on the expensive side...but hey ho, yer a long time deed nae pockets on a shroud.
Also variety is the spice of life..
Shortfills
longfills
oneshots
bottleshots....are not yer bag fella...all will be too flavoured for you.

Last edited:
So if I go between the two of you and try a week then I'll see where it's at :D

I've never found a juice that's too strong so I don't think my palate is as refined as Zou's.

He's no goat a fkin palate, he cannae taste fk all, cos there is fk all in there to taste and he's trying to convince everybody that fk all is a good thing:D
@ZT n the like would be living it up in the Bahama's if we all had zou's palate...one drop in a litre...the mans nae right man....Im telling ye:)

He's no goat a fkin palate, he cannae taste fk all, cos there is fk all in there to taste and he's trying to convince everybody that fk all is a good thing:D
@ZT n the like would be living it up in the Bahama's if we all had zou's palate...one drop in a litre...the mans nae right man....Im telling ye:)

toss the pasta in some butter and add a wee couple of bawhair sized finest shavings of black truffle, a wee toatie microscopic sprinkle of the finest parmesan and that’s you :)

Back
Top Bottom