What's new

Noob diy mixing question

so, the same principle applies. less is more. you lot might as well be drinkin straight ki ora out the bottle :)

Just to add my fav DIY blend, Cardinal, I think @zouzounaki flagged it up to me a couple of years back, it's my all day baccy vape, or was until the SA Woody Royal tobacco came along. You can use TFA RY4 double instead of Holy Grail (it's usually quite expensive), drop the percentage to 4%, RY4 double is kinda a dirty baccy imo, 8% is overdose.

View attachment 332404

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/24962#cardinal_by_fear

i don’t know that one, i think the one i suggested to you have INW black for pipe and a couple of other things. cannae remember it now. but maybe by the same member on there?

What is the minimum steep time for FLV tobaccos?

Overnight for me! :18:

Stuff does change over time, but realistically I want it to at least be vapable and enjoyable from day one until I finish the bottle (which might be a month or two later)

I usually prefer liquids on the fresher side though (or maybe I just mix them to be vaped fresh?) .. and I have no idea how you'd ever get any mix finished if you have to wait weeks between each try. I can't be doing with that.

Overnight for me! :18:

I usually prefer liquids on the fresher side though (or maybe I just mix them to be vaped fresh?) .. and I have no idea how you'd ever get any mix finished if you have to wait weeks between each try. I can't be doing with that.

Wait a month or two and then consume at 60ml per day :2thumbsup:

This is as good as anything from the Flv tobacco range, i dont get much of the brown sugar or vanilla but you can add any vanilla, or cream to it, it's sensational. Start at maybe 1% , be aware that the longer you steep, weeks > months it becomes a very strong tasting tobacco, and it has that woody taste, amazing and potent.
View attachment 332216
View attachment 332215

https://nomnomz.co.uk/products/woody-royal-tobacco-super-aromas?variant=45141554561332

Oooooooo might have to get this to try myself.. cheers fella

i’d caution against classic cigarette. i taste like a burning packet of fags with the plastic wrapper still on it.

Connecticut shade and kentucky are both really good, but stand alone flavours for me. too complex for me to even start blending them with anything else.

Tried classic cigarette.... for me it was just plain nasty

I'm making a list of what to buy. So far:

Connecticut shade
Kentucky
Virginia
Classic cigarette
Andi's woody Royal
Sweet coconut
Sweet cream
Milk and honey

And then some vanillas of some sort

Flv Sweet and Smokey is always a good add imo..... use in very small doses though.

Also get some 10ml bottles for SFT and samplers

i don’t know that one, i think the one i suggested to you have INW black for pipe and a couple of other things. cannae remember it now. but maybe by the same member on there?

must say I haven't gone down to @zouzounaki % but I have at least halved my % and found the juices better.

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for your advice and give a quick update.

I've been making quite few mixes at 6ml so I can vary it up and see what's working. Plan has been vape half a tank or so after a few days, another half after a week and have a bit leftover to see how it develops.

So far kentucky and connecticut shade have been winners, made a nice mix of the 2 that was a lovely rounded dark tobacco. Just lacking on the vanilla front but I'm guessing from shortfills that it might take a good steep to come through. Fingers crossed! Otherwise I might try a vanilla with a dash if tobacco and see if I'm just drowning it out.

But I'm enjoying the process of building my perfect blend. Thanks to you guys for the encouragement, inspiration and advice.

Back
Top Bottom