What's new

North bridge

tanglewood

Achiever
How are folks finding this bridge, got to say running the 0.8 mesh coils and liking it. A bit airy but great flavour.

I bought the 1.4 ceramics and there was literally no flavour. I may try the .8 mesh before it has to go. The .6 that came with my nord had decent flavour but it was defective and leaked everywhere. I found a couple of o-rings around the base of the coil helps with getting a tighter draw. The bridge itself is fine though. Well machined and fits well

Have two of these tbh the height thing is annoying cannot figure out how it got past testing with the nut protruding ?

The size too long to get the drip tip screw all the way into top of billet by a distance

The size too long to get the drip tip screw all the way into top of billet by a distance
That’s odd. I got one of the unmarked ones first and it was fine and now I have the signature version too and just popped it in to test and that’s fine too. I have seen a few posts on fb regarding it being too high. I think some people are recommending removing the oring from the nut. I’m not sure how this will affect it though. Doesn’t sound right to me

I bought the 1.4 ceramics and there was literally no flavour. I may try the .8 mesh before it has to go. The .6 that came with my nord had decent flavour but it was defective and leaked everywhere. I found a couple of o-rings around the base of the coil helps with getting a tighter draw. The bridge itself is fine though. Well machined and fits well

Same here. It doesn't really work well for MTL

That’s odd. I got one of the unmarked ones first and it was fine and now I have the signature version too and just popped it in to test and that’s fine too. I have seen a few posts on fb regarding it being too high. I think some people are recommending removing the oring from the nut. I’m not sure how this will affect it though. Doesn’t sound right to me

Yeah I have an earlier unmarked one and a newer one both too long imo by a distance

Back
Top Bottom