What's new

Not sure what batteries? - Mooch’s battery advice for new (and old) vapers

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I saw this posted from Mooch just now and thought it might be useful for new vapers (and old) to read when worrying about what batteries to use for their mods:

Hope it helps!

The Aegis mods must be the most popular ones in the Philippines right now because I’m being asked what the best battery is for them a lot. Here are some great choices for any of the Aegis mods or any regulated mod at all...

If your device has two batteries: For up to 90W try the Samsung 30Q or Sony VTC6. For up to 120W try the LG HG2. For up to 150W or if chain vaping, try the Sony VTC5A. For up to 180W try the Samsung 20S. You can use these recommendations for ANY regulated two-battery mod.

If your device has one 18650 battery: For up to 45W try the Samsung 30Q or Sony VTC6. For up to 60W try the LG HG2. For up to 75W or if chain vaping, try the Sony VTC5A. For up to 90W try the Samsung 20S. You can use these recommendations for ANY regulated one-battery mod.

YOU CAN USE ANY BATTERY YOU WANT THAT HAS A HIGH ENOUGH CURRENT RATING THOUGH!

Keep the plastic battery wraps in PERFECT condition at all times and use a good external charger on a non-flammable surface and only when you are around and awake.

You can use ANY other battery you want with a true current rating that is high enough:
15A true rating = 45W max
20A true rating = 60W max
25A true rating = 75W max
30A true rating = 90W max

There is no 18650 with a true rating over 30A!

@Tazz mentioned on another thread recently that the Molicels (26A/28A) are not typically available down-under yet.

@Tazz mentioned on another thread recently that the Molicels (26A/28A) are not typically available down-under yet.
Hi mate. Only saw one advertised 18650 Moli but just 20A but not a vape shop and at another place which I wouldn't buy from a 21700. We dont have a huge range of batteries here. The Sony will take care of the tank I want to use on the Aegis no worries. Have it in it now and its lasting nicely too charge wise.

Back
Top Bottom