What's new

Novice Alert - Please Recommend A 4 Bay Battery Charger!

Bazzy

Hi All,

I am looking for a 4 Bay Battery Charger for my 18650 batteries - looking to spend about £20 but am a novice & never bought one before so I have no idea what all the numbers/specs mean.

I would prefer one that does NOT have a Micro USB charging port as I detest them & so many have failed on my vaping kit!

There are so many options out there & to me, they all look similar so thought I would ask here what the latest & best ones are as the reviews on POTV seem a few years old - I have heard of Nitecore & Xtar but even within brands there are multiple choices!

Help a thicko out & please kindly let me know which are the best chargers to get & if there are any good deals at the moment!

Many Thanks!

I would have recommended the Xtar VC4 but that's got a micro USB cable. Fogstar does have a new version called the X4 that's got a plug but it's £30. It does charge at 1amp for 4 batteries and at 2 amp for 2 batteries so is probably the latest version that would charge everything faster than the older versions. Depends if you want to drop an extra tenner for the speed I suppose.

Edit: There's also a 20% off code at fogstar for POTV so that's a wee bit off it. Check the discount section.

Lots on here recommend the Xtar VC4S, It can be purchased from FogStar for £27 less the POTV20 discount code making it £21.60 free 2nd class delivery.

@Gitchy, you beat me to it by seconds :P

Last edited:
Just plug the USB in to a wall socket.

XTAR VC4 or if you can squeeze a few more quid then the VC4S.

Just got the vc4s and would recommend it particularly if all you need to charge is 18650.

I would have recommended the Xtar VC4 but that's got a micro USB cable. Fogstar does have a new version called the X4 that's got a plug but it's £30. It does charge at 1amp for 4 batteries and at 2 amp for 2 batteries so is probably the latest version that would charge everything faster than the older versions. Depends if you want to drop an extra tenner for the speed I suppose.

Edit: There's also a 20% off code at fogstar for POTV so that's a wee bit off it. Check the discount section.
You must have an old one, my VC4 has it's own cable. USB on one end, round plug on the other.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for the kind replies & great help - awesome info!

I went ahead & ordered the X4 as it worked out at £24 after the discount so thought it best to get that as it was only a few quid more!

Bazzy!

Back
Top Bottom