What's new

Now we know about gplat...

Shocking but on the other hand not surprising either. Can't beat using quality kanthal from stealthvape in all honesty.
Here's hoping the shit hits the fan on these guys taking advantage of an honest vaping community.

The thing for me as a juice maker is that we are expected to disclose much of our recipe in order to appease those that are concerned with the safety of products. I list anything non-standard in my product information so colourants and percentages, alcohols etc and I even go as far as listing the overall % of flavourings used in each juice too.

Using certain metals can create inhalation risks and while the metallurgist report does show it shouldn't be an issue in this case, GPlat (vapinology) themselves have never come forward with this kind of info and in my view should have.

If anything, I think this makes there operation appear even more underhand. As the motives for hiding the composition seem to be solely to mask the fact it is a cheap product re branded, as opposed to potential risks from use.

Either way transparency is appreciated by the customer. Is why its a credit to you that you acknowledge this with your service :D

I was interested in GPlat, until our good friend Mawsley asked the company to reveal the contents and the information wasn't revealed. This was a while ago, and I had almost forgotten about it until today when I spotted a post on my FB. I clicked the link and had a read, then chuckled to myself when I saw references to Ameravape. The thing that I find highly amusing about it though, I have already got an enormous reel of 1mm stainless steel M.I.G wire from 20 odd years ago when I was into building various types of wire aerials for my amateur radio gear in my shed, presently used regularly for"cable ties" or anything else that needs a fix with a simple length of wire:D

posted from a DIY juice cloud

It does seem like they was hiding potential harmful risks from their customers. Like leigh said, he is open and honest with his business. If I'm paying for something I believe I have the right to know what it exactly is.

If they have done this knowingly what affects it could have the they ain't wired up right ;)

I was interested in GPlat, until our good friend @Mawsley asked the company to reveal the contents and the information wasn't revealed. This was a while ago, and I had almost forgotten about it until today when I spotted a post on my FB. I clicked the link and had a read, then chuckled to myself when I saw references to Ameravape. The thing that I find highly amusing about it though, I have already got an enormous reel of 1mm stainless steel M.I.G wire from 20 odd years ago when I was into building various types of wire aerials for my amateur radio gear in my shed, presently used regularly for"cable ties" or anything else that needs a fix with a simple length of wire:D

you should rebrand it as chegsplat flavourtron supermega cloudstorm wire and sell it for £20 per metre. someone would buy it.

i always suspected the reason the composition of gplat was not disclosed by the "manufacturers" was due to it being a rebranded commonly available material. it was just a matter of time before someone got a sample analysed and found out what it really is. but i guess in the meantime they have made a lot of money from it, and will probably continue to do so. i predict that the "clones" will start appearing soon - "same as gplat wire" etc

you should rebrand it as chegsplat flavourtron supermega cloudstorm wire and sell it for £20 per metre. someone would buy it.

i always suspected the reason the composition of gplat was not disclosed by the "manufacturers" was due to it being a rebranded commonly available material. it was just a matter of time before someone got a sample analysed and found out what it really is. but i guess in the meantime they have made a lot of money from it, and will probably continue to do so. i predict that the "clones" will start appearing soon - "same as gplat wire" etc

If they try to sell it as same as GPlat, then some joker is bound to post a comment along the lines of"and that was demonstrated to be overpriced hype, is yours?" :D

As I've said on Facebook...

Gplat is being manufactured by cunts who are hiding behind their "lawyer'. The sycophantic adoration being given to them by brainless twats on their FB page is sickening.

Any company selling stuff that they have no idea what it is are being (at best) fast and loose with the safety of their customers and (at worst) downright criminal in vending merchandise they have fuck all understanding of.

Any person vaping with unknown kit is a fucking moron - and I say that in a deeply loving and respectful way.

BTW...I have some incredible wool substitute here that I am not in a position to confirm or deny is made of asbestos. £5 for a bag makes it a bargain. It's totally wicked and everything: massive clouds that put subohmers to shame, better flavour than Claudia Winkleman's arse crack and wicks like the juice arrived at the coil three weeks ago in a taxi.

I was going to post up a clip of their response I read yesterday from the Vapinology FB page in order to rip it to pieces.

But their FB page has gone.

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-29%20at%2020.52.54.png

But any company who demanded the contract terms they did in order to supply people just screamed out that they were shady fuckers.

Twitter page - gone

Youtube channel - gone

Contact us link - gone

Back
Top Bottom