What's new

Ok help for the Mrs needed..... Before war breaks out... And I become the first casua

I've got a couple of DIY recipes that I can pass on, if you're willing to go down that route?

I haven't tried them myself as I don't like tobacco vapes but from their descriptors, they may fit the bill.

PM me if you're interested.

If she's wanting that cheap crap tobacco flavour then ezi-cig tobacco from poundshops is pretty rank. I use it. Or a reasonably nice one is griswalds golden burginia.

bijou. I'm gonna try those recipes soon. But you know how it is with me. :P

If she's wanting that cheap crap tobacco flavour then ezi-cig tobacco from poundshops is pretty rank. I use it. Or a reasonably nice one is griswalds golden burginia.

bijou. I'm gonna try those recipes soon. But you know how it is with me. :P

I know you will, and the one involving "more ash than Grandpa's dirty ashtray" was one I was gonna suggest. lol

Try House of Liquids El Toro i think its called, its really really tobaccoy, so much so that where i built my Rose and put some liquid on the wick before filling the tank i had a little test fire and it smelt so mcuh like an ashtray i very nearly gagged. When i vaped it i was nearly sick.....if you want tobacco get some HOL and i would suggest El Toro Guevara and EL Toto Puros Dark.

Have a look in the for sale section as i know the guy i sold mine to on here didn't get on with them either, their just too Tobaccoy.

Also have you considered the fact that she just isn't ready yet. My mate wasn't ready at all i lent him everything to get himself up and running but he just couldn't commit and complained about the flavours so we went out for the day and i made him leave his fags in the house so he had no option. After like 6 hours when we were on the way home i asked him how he's holding up without a fag and he moaned and complained some more until i asked him did he want a fag and he said no!!!!!! That got him thinking on his own, crafty i know.

Last edited:
As already said above.. Take a look at "house of liquid" they have some highly regarded straight tobacco liquids.

I used to quite like T-Juice Primo Verde, it reminded me of a roll up that was died out and re lit.. Quite harsh.

^^^^

Awesome stuff, and the only tobacco juice that is tobacco like and not rank....

Callipatter chow and powwow are both good bets too

Maybe is not the juice but the perception of whole issue, the "pressure" to quit faggs?! just wonder... I would recommend her to take this experience without obligations and expectations. Just like a discovery of one unknown planet of flavours. Don't buy bottles as you don't know whether she likes them or not. Take the dripper and add a few drops of liquid sample without knowing her which flavour is it. Wash it out and go on with next. I believe this is the easiest and the cheapest way for her to find some flavours that suit her. Not only your Madam confronts these problems. We have had a customer who tried out more then 200 samples of different e-liquid producers and found only 5 that suits him. In avarage per 30 samples just one suits. This might be a big fun for you both :) Good luck!

^^^^

Awesome stuff, and the only tobacco juice that is tobacco like and not rank....

Callipatter chow and powwow are both good bets too

I find Powwow less sweet that Calpittar Chow but i mix that at 20% which may be why i find it so sweet i have to put a couple of drops of bitter vape wizard in it.

Last edited:
Another vote for House of Liquid. I use cigarrillos naturales. You just have to read reviews on their site. Join their club and you get a bit of discount. Manabush are very good too but for pure tobacco you need HoL.

Back
Top Bottom