What's new

Ok help for the Mrs needed..... Before war breaks out... And I become the first casua

blindjp

Right Vapers and Vapettes particularly you Vapettes....

I need help,for the Mrs.....AND FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a 40 a day girl and just doesn't get on with vaping.....

Not because of the mods or fiddling, that's fine, I have a spare nautalis mini, spare cool fire one, spare mods... in fact I have so much spare I really should prune down my shit....! But we all know that won't happen!

Plus she's not interested in blowing cumulonimbus size smog clouds in the living room, having a North Sea fog bank in the front of the car nor fiddling with coils swearing like an Irish navy due to fat arthritic fingers that can build a coil with the skills of a one legged man in an arse kicking contest,,,,

It's the juices! SHE FUCKING HATES THE JUICES!!!

She hates anything sweet.....
she doesn't like the fruit flavours....
I think it's the PG content but all the old juices taste too sweet that put her off a while back and I'm inclined to agree....

Now ITS CHANGED you say!,,

Yes I know that I get along with Druid and black flag fallen as my evening vape and g2 original or rough shag (really Mrs L? Rough shag? What was it... Innuendo bingo day?) when I can get it as my all day vape!

And YOU know that....!

The better half however, still fucking hates em all!

I tried tobacco flavours but just hated em as does she.... What with the vanilla or caramel flavours on a 'tobacco' base....

Come on folks.... when did a benson and hedges ever taste anything like a burnt maple pecan Danish pastry? Or a Marlboro taste like 'American red' it's bullshit!

So people.... Is there anything I can give her to try that is seriously and honestly close to a real fag of the old fashioned, chest clutching, clothes stinking, phlegm inducing, finger browning cancer stick we all used to consume that she loves so much that's costing me the about the same as a war with a medium sized South American drug cartel?

.....And trust me the casualties will be the same too! :-0

I'm leaning towards buying the El toro advanced sample to let her try the Virginia one and praying.....

Or is there any of you ecig geeks that can please shut me the hell up and let me smugly convince the Mrs it's the way forward?

Answers on a postcard please.... Or better still in the reply section here! :-)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I have only tried Manabush tobacco flavours to be honest from the start but would she try those? They are sweet though, is it that she just doesn't like sweet? What about menthol or something like Mrs Lords Marmalade which is a bit bitter? Or could you buy some tobacco concentrates and make your own?

I think she might feel differently about sweeter flavours once her taste buds return though, I couldn't think of anything worse than Vaping Marlboro lights flavour now and love all sorts of flavours but at the start it was a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

you could try what i do to my wife,no smoking in the house,she's only allowed to smoke roll ups and she has to roll them. she now vapes a lot more than she smokes

Mate, she ain't ready to embrace the vape.
I get the lemon meringue pie shite..I really do but to her at the moment a ciggy is a ciggy and e liquid is key lime pie.
Good luck, keep trying, give her a vape now and again and when she's ready she will get it.

Vapology do good tobacco range on its own or as as suggested a ry4 double flavour tobacco 30%vanilla 20%caramel.

Last edited:
House Of Liquids do some tobacco flavours that seem very highly rated as tasting more like real smokes... personally don't do straight tobacco flavours but puros dark is one I see mentioned a lot as is cigarillos... think they are HOL brands...good luck... but if anything like my OH it just won't happen...yet....

One of the issues is that VG on it's own is sweet. Counteracting that is quite hard, I have been enjoying licorice flavours and menthol is an option as a less overly sweet option

The right kit is also key, what suits you is not going to necessarily suit her. Discrete is the watch word here for a starter kit. Get her dual fuelling with something SMALL look at stealth vape options that would allow her to vape in places she may not currently be able to smoke and get a really high nic liquid to make sure that a single toke can help combat cravings. It might still not work, but that would be my advice based on what you have told us so far.

High nicotine should give her the punch in the throat and chest. I have craved that feeling before and vaped a 10 or 12 strength in an RDA on 60w and fixed that craving fast. As for the flavors when I was on my eGo setup I enjoyed RY4, Cherry, and Vanilla with tobacco bases.

To be totally honest though, I don't think she will take to it as you may want her too. I was recently asked by someone how it is to switch and I said it is a bit difficult at first cause your used to what I describe as "dry smoke" like sitting by a fire inhaling fumes for an hour dry. Then you got the "wet vapour" the best way I could describe that was like taking a hot shower and breathing in that along with a flavour base, or like breathing in a flavoured dehumidifier. Case in point is that some people are so used to that dry smoke that vaping is like a whole different game they are not used to so they give up and go back to the good ol' sticks of death. But hey let me put my optimistic face back on and hope she likes them flavours and/or finds one she enjoys and kicks the dirty sticks once and for all.

-Skal

Have you tried an outright nookie ban? Just get her telt that your not putting out till she gets sorted.

Back
Top Bottom