What's new

Old vaper new to forum

Welcome aboard from a fellow tootlepuffer. Many is the time I was mocked by my fellow northerners for my lack of cloudage as they all chugged on massive juice-guzzling subohm devices, but me with my little 14watts of pure mtl power through a Kayfun 5 stood strong, shunning their mockery with a knowing grin, and minimal demand on batteries and juice alike. And like a good pair of flares, everything comes full circle.

Stay tootlepuffing my good sir and welcome to the Planet!

Welcome aboard from a fellow tootlepuffer. Many is the time I was mocked by my fellow northerners for my lack of cloudage as they all chugged on massive juice-guzzling subohm devices, but me with my little 14watts of pure mtl power through a Kayfun 5 stood strong, shunning their mockery with a knowing grin, and minimal demand on batteries and juice alike. And like a good pair of flares, everything comes full circle.

Stay tootlepuffing my good sir and welcome to the Planet!
That made me laugh my friend :18:
I tried on my old flares a while ago but they only came up to my knees :6:
Thanks for the kind welcome to the forum @daz_app

giphy-3.gif

Cuban Coffee sounds nice! I haven't seen many coffee flavours about tbh. Mainly sweet fruity flavours.

Cuban Coffee sounds nice! I haven't seen many coffee flavours about tbh. Mainly sweet fruity flavours.
I make my own from bestcigliquid's concentrate but they also sell ready made if you want to try it. It is a strong tobacco based coffee flavour.

Back
Top Bottom