What's new

Online Store Now Open

Mine hasn't arrived but I told a friend of mine on here the next day and he's got his so I will just try his when I see him.

I'm a bit late on this, but I've just ordered the Screaming Witch as I like unusual flavours. Can't wait to give it a go. Cheers for the samples @julesvapes

Hi Russ, I remembered that you didn't fancy the screaming witch, but I put one in anyway, if you haven't got them by next week let me know and I will sort you out

Hi Russ, I remembered that you didn't fancy the screaming witch, but I put one in anyway, if you haven't got them by next week let me know and I will sort you out
Thank you kindly shall put my Mrs onto screaming witch not just for namesake but she loves Lemon grass.

Hi @julesvapes [emoji3]
I got three emails on Wednesday saying that the status had changed to "paid" - is that the same as dispatched? The postie hasn't delivered any witches, monkeys or squirrels yet [emoji22]

Hi Jules. I've still not received the samples either [emoji26]

Got mine on saturday , thank you.

The banana is really nice just like the old sweets I like it, will order some on pay day :)

Squirrels I can't really taste the coffee? But can taste nuts alright [emoji23] [emoji23] Not my type of vape but not unpleasant .

Havnt tried the witches yet will post again when I have, probably later tonight.

Both vaped at 80w using 100w istick and uwell crown.

Thanks again .

All samples were sent out first class post, but our local post office got the wrong rate as a small letter.

In fact the sample size counts as a large letter, so unfortunately some of the first samples that went out will be classed as second class mail. Sorry.

also some of the first batch have had issues with the envelope opening in transit.

So if anyone has not got their delivery yet give it a few more days. If you have got an empty envelope, let us know by PM

Back
Top Bottom