What's new

Online Store Now Open

Samples x 3 turned up today:D
tried squirrel juice and drunken monkey............. both on a stock triton Ni coil at 50w and 500 degrees

firstly for a 60/40 mix these two produce huuuuuuuuuuuge clouds
Squirrel Juice first
exactly like the coffee cream chocolate you might get in a box of milk tray/dairy box just a little nut on the exhale really enjoyed it none of the bitterness you can find with some coffee flavours a bit like an expresso with lots of sugar really nice and maybe the nicest coffee vape ive come across with massive clouds....... even the daughter liked it which i wouldnt have expected as shes strictly fruits normally

Drunken Monkey
getting plenty af foamy banana with a little irish cream if i dial down the power........... the cookie dough seems to be overwhelmed or may be found with a little more tinkering with the set up i dunno but nice enough as it stands still the same huge clouds

as for the screaming witch ....................... still building up the courage for that one;):18:

oh and did i mention the huuuuuuge clouds

thanks for the opprtunity to try them out ......... horizons have been broadened:14:

Really glad you liked them. If you think you had huge clouds from the samples. Wait till you try the Fogg Range.

Jules is strictly a tank girl, so she sticks to the 60/40 Tank range.
But I am drippers all the way and the 80/20 Fogg really does push out the clouds

Really glad you liked them. If you think you had huge clouds from the samples. Wait till you try the Fogg Range.

Jules is strictly a tank girl, so she sticks to the 60/40 Tank range.
But I am drippers all the way and the 80/20 Fogg really does push out the clouds
seriously huge for 60/40

so i got round to/summoned up the courage to sample the screaming withch today on the same set up as the others

what can i say ....... its a bit like Sunderland when the play well as the liquid seems greater than the sum of its parts. In the description you are kinda like a bit:S but let me tell when vaped this stuff is really nice and much my favourite of the three:D The smell from the bottle when you open it is great and all the flavours can be picked out. Once vaped the clouds are again huge throat hit is quite mild ...... but the flavour is something else yes all the elements can be picked out but together they go to a different level and then you are left with the most gentle tingle on your tongue. And there is something else the flavour is desperately trying to drag something up from my memory but thanks to too many years abusing drugs its not quite there yet but it is redolent of something from my past maybe it willcome to me eventually:18:
Seriously apes do yourself a favour and dont take this juice at face value you may like me find it has that certain je ne sais quoi

My Screaming Witch also arrived and I fired it into a freshly coiled Kayfun at 1.2 ohms....

My word! Complex flavours and a cracking amount of vapour. The flavours are all present and correct, even the heat of the chilli on the exhale. If you like to try something different from the normal custards, tobaccos and fruits, get on this. It was a real surprise.

Can't wait to get a go on the new flavours. Cheers @julesvapes!

My Screaming Witch also arrived and I fired it into a freshly coiled Kayfun at 1.2 ohms....

My word! Complex flavours and a cracking amount of vapour. The flavours are all present and correct, even the heat of the chilli on the exhale. If you like to try something different from the normal custards, tobaccos and fruits, get on this. It was a real surprise.

Can't wait to get a go on the new flavours. Cheers @julesvapes!
Quite a surprise innit

Only Squirrel juice left for now, the next batch is ready in 24 days so there will be more samples available then.

Cyber weekend introductory sale

Everything 40% off

Use code CYBER40

Buy two bottles or more for free shipping!

Just wanted to report back and say thank you for my samples. I didn't order Screaming Witch but got it by mistake. The Drunken Monkey isn't for me, and I didn't really expect it to be as I'm not keen on fruity vapes. The Squirrel Juice is also a bit sweet for my taste, although I really liked the nuttiness and there are times when I might fancy it, but 'too sweet' is a very common finding for me - I only like about 3% of flavours tried!

I very nearly didn't try the Screaming Witch, but was encouraged by other posters, and bloody hell it's lovely. Like ginger beer, as someone said elsewhere. Big surprise, but really, really nice. :)

Thanks to Jules Vapes.

Back
Top Bottom