What's new

operation prepare your anus.

Raguri

Nutter!
As most of you know , the beast box is being built...
This has meant I need to up my game... in preparation... so I don't end up blowing my lungs out my ass....

Step one... airflow...
I'm hoping to run 250-300 true watts, so this is after voltage drops considered...

This needs air....
So, what does raguri do?

Take one clone chuff tip... take a piece of metal, and a big fucking hammer..
output_zpsptnfc5c7.jpg

And make the Bastard fit... ;)

anusol

think you gonna need some anusol for your arse sam :) in preperation for your lungs passing thru lol

think you gonna need some anusol for your arse sam :) in preperation for your lungs passing thru lol

I don't even want to put that into google!
With the current 0.08 build, its working fine... but, I'm not even pushing the airflow yet...

I miss my mephisto.
Already melted the mx insulator... it's soldiering on though bless it.. just..

There isn't a word invented yet for you Raguri , you really are .............

Ps I knew you were young. But still wearing gingham dresses,

Buy yourself the Mutation XL Sam, plenty airflow and space for lots of wire. I'm presently rocking 15 wraps of 0.4 mm at just over 1 ohms on mine and it has FINALLY decided to play the game, and blowing clouds of tasty vapour. :D

I reckon you are going to be able to get well over 300W(true output)out of you box rags. That's batshit crazy!

May I suggest a mutation XL and chop out the air holes into 2 big gaping holes! (Perhaps don't put that into Google!)

Oh, and some bigger lungs!

I honestly have no idea how you will use 300W+ I have all on not setting fire to my face at 160! Good luck!

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

if you give me dimensions, I'll make you a drip tip custom-style in delrin.(up to 20mm diameter, as that is the size of my spare stock I have here)
you can have white or black, thats my range of colours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom