What's new

Ordering Now

snaeem155

Postman
After having a few bad experiences I've been put off ordering from here (been a regular since early 2015).

However every single juice ive tried from elsewhere doesn't do it for me. I just love cockney herberts too much.

If I were to order now are the issues dealt with or is there a chance I can end up with some iffy juice?

After having a few bad experiences I've been put off ordering from here (been a regular since early 2015).

However every single juice ive tried from elsewhere doesn't do it for me. I just love cockney herberts too much.

If I were to order now are the issues dealt with or is there a chance I can end up with some iffy juice?

iffy juice? I've been ordering 100ml bottles for a couple of years from kraken and have never had anything other than perfect juice. There is a slight delay these days when ordering, as in, it can take a week or a week and a half to arrive, but the solution is just to order before you run out, and expect the delay.

what can be iffy?

I have had juice go bad on me more than twice.

Stored correctly away from sunlight and it loses flavour and tastes of pepper.

Well with the offer I have ordered more. Sad to see what the TPD is doing to vendors.

Back
Top Bottom