What's new

Orian 2 rba avalible now

Hi all, been a while since I posted, lurking most days. I picked up the Orion RBA in the Ecigone sale at the weekend.
I’m having a couple of problems, hope the hive mind of the apes can help me 😊
Firstly, I noticed the top and bottom of the RBA don’t make a tight connection is that correct, that they just kind of slide together without sealing?
I built it and all was going grand until I refilled and the juice leaked from the air-pin. I rewicked, and again all fine until refill. This morning I noticed that the resistance is jumping around. Any tips on build without it leaking. I’m really impressed with the flavour.

Is your device one of the earlier ones? I had endless jumping about on my original device (I think @ZT got me one of the first batch) but it was fine on my other ones, which had been bought later on. And if I use SS or Ni the wattage jumps instead. It's really annoying!

I had a leak the first time I built on it. But haven't managed to get one since. You can stuff the wicks in the wicking holes quite tight it seems, so maybe try a little bit more cotton?

And yea it just kind of slots in. The seals seem to keep it in place for me though, it doesn't just fall out. If anyting I find the chamber a bit of a pita to get out, if I do need to, I have to poke it with a screwdriver through the drip tip. opening.

Despite all that, I'm really getting on with it, with the stealthvape airflow mod. I've been using it pretty much all the time since I got it.

Is your device one of the earlier ones? I had endless jumping about on my original device (I think @ZT got me one of the first batch) but it was fine on my other ones, which had been bought later on. And if I use SS or Ni the wattage jumps instead. It's really annoying!

I had a leak the first time I built on it. But haven't managed to get one since. You can stuff the wicks in the wicking holes quite tight it seems, so maybe try a little bit more cotton?

And yea it just kind of slots in. The seals seem to keep it in place for me though, it doesn't just fall out. If anyting I find the chamber a bit of a pita to get out, if I do need to, I have to poke it with a screwdriver through the drip tip. opening.

Despite all that, I'm really getting on with it, with the stealthvape airflow mod. I've been using it pretty much all the time since I got it.
I think it is one of the earlier one’s. I inherited it from @John R I think he won it from Rob at @stealthvape on release.
The leaking through the pin on refill is more of an issue than the resistance jumping about it. I’ve rebuilt it this morning and it’s behaving itself for now. I tried to ensure that the cotton isn’t touching the deck and doesn’t poke through the top and bottom of the rba. I have put quite a bit of cotton in the slots. Hoping it will behave. It’s pooling and puddling a bit in the base. Thanks for your response. I might need to tear it back down.

Mine wasn't loose like mhl has said but had a wee weeping of juice nothing like you are saying after refilling though and I never filled it right up I always left a wee gap

Mine wasn't loose like mhl has said but had a wee weeping of juice nothing like you are saying after refilling though and I never filled it right up I always left a wee gap
Cheers @stuartd. Yep it’s never been filled right up. When I was filling it up, it would start leaking from the pin. Behaving itself for now. Cheers for the quick responses @MHL @stuartd, guys 😊 I appreciate it.

Not had any issues with mine so far. Sorry, not much help.

Ive had two of these running alongside my stubby for ages now ... I think they are banging

Back
Top Bottom