What's new

Osiris RTA - thoughts [emoji848][emoji848]

30deadcats

Postman
I see vaperz cloud have released a new rta. I can't see any reviews yet but it looks interesting. The only pics I can find of the deck are on vaperz clouds own website. It looks like you might need to push your wicks out sideways and has similar wicking as the vcmt that was out a while ago. That attie wasn't exactly brilliant so I'm not sure if I want to spend £50 plus on an attie that may be just as shite. Any thoughts??

Only thing I seen was Andrew from vaping101 did a vid on fb for it never realy watched it though as use boro's moreen than rta's

Probably best to wait until some reviews are out on yt. I don't really trust what the reviewers say but at least you can have a decent look at the deck B4 deciding whether or not to pull the trigger.

Probably best to wait until some reviews are out on yt. I don't really trust what the reviewers say but at least you can have a decent look at the deck B4 deciding whether or not to pull the trigger.

Defo hang fire, and check out a good few reviews....a business like vaping 101 is in the business of punting stuff...they get it in... "review it" so to speak, but really it's a punting vid

ZOMG bestest eVVaa you gotss ta buy it, it's FIIYYYAAAHH.

Yeah, heard all that pish before, reality is it's just like the 30 you've already got but in a new shiney box.

Hang on a mo, this is just a valhalla, vcmt2, trilogy, valkyrie rehash, not even close to getting sucked into getting scalped for £55 for the pleasure. A more blatant chain-yank I've not witnessed.

I still haven't recovered from my disappointment of the VCMT2. A flavourless, cloud chucking piece of crap that managed to simultaneously dry hit and flood. Personally I wouldn't.

Must admit, I'd like to pick up the big one, happy to wait for the price to drop though.

Back
Top Bottom