What's new

PANIC ! Followed by.

philTBA

Achiever
You know the feeling. The last of your favourite juice is looming large. (@Aerovape Ltd Coffee Haze in my case)

Then 5 minutes later, you find this.

And all is well with the world again. :D

Thats damn lucky :D
I have loads of Aerovape from way back when. Lovely golden colour for all of them. Might have to have a tank of each at some point.

The thing that's baking my noodle is how did you take the pictures of the stuff when it is resting on the phone...

Surely you didn't use a camera that's sole function is a camera... Do they still exist...

The thing that's baking my noodle is how did you take the pictures of the stuff when it is resting on the phone...

Surely you didn't use a camera that's sole function is a camera... Do they still exist...
Ah ..... I wondered what that thing was, I don't own a mobile 'phone! :P

If I'm in, call me on the landline ....... if I'm out, I'm busy ...... so call me on the landline when I get home. ;)

@philTBA I'm quite partial to a bit of Coffee Hazelnut Cake myself, now and again. I usually only vape tobacco flavours, but that's pretty lush. :)

If I'm in, call me on the landline ....... if I'm out, I'm busy ...... so call me on the landline when I get home. ;)

@philTBA I'm quite partial to a bit of Coffee Hazelnut Cake myself, now and again. I usually only vape tobacco flavours, but that's pretty lush. :)

Back in the day at school we had an art teacher (I forget her name..) and when we as a class discovered she did not have a tv we were all in wonder at how on earth she survived.

Having just discovered your mobile phone revelation just took me back to that moment... Can even see her face as she told us...

Mrs H....

Nope.. Definitely began with a H though..

How do you take selfies or show people funny videos?

Landline? Isn't that what you tie a boat up with??

I'm not mocking.. I just couldn't live without my phone..

Although on holiday when I turn it off and chuck it in the safe for a full week I feel very liberated...

Ambivalence eh...

Back in the day at school we had an art teacher (I forget her name..) and when we as a class discovered she did not have a tv we were all in wonder at how on earth she survived.

Having just discovered your mobile phone revelation just took me back to that moment... Can even see her face as she told us...

Mrs H....

Nope.. Definitely began with a H though..

How do you take selfies or show people funny videos?

Landline? Isn't that what you tie a boat up with??

I'm not mocking.. I just couldn't live without my phone..

Although on holiday when I turn it off and chuck it in the safe for a full week I feel very liberated...

Ambivalence eh...
I'm a raddled old hag of 50, why on earth would I want to take selfies!! :P

I have owned one, I just found it got so little used that I kept forgetting to charge it so if and when I did need it, it was dead. OH has one but usually knows where I am, and the only person that might want me to have one is my boss, who doesn't have one either so he can't complain. I do everything else on the PC or the laptop. :)

lol. QED. I have a perfectly serviceable, 8mp iSight camera on my iPad mini 4. :D

I'm a raddled old hag of 50, why on earth would I want to take selfies!! :P

I have owned one, I just found it got so little used that I kept forgetting to charge it so if and when I did need it, it was dead. OH has one but usually knows where I am, and the only person that might want me to have one is my boss, who doesn't have one either so he can't complain. I do everything else on the PC or the laptop. :)

I wish you could explain that to some of the wife's aunts on Facebook... One likes doing selfies with her dog and both her and the dog look like they were discovered at a Howard Carter dig site..

You do need to keep it charged.. I've never seen what POTV or a lot of websites look like on a laptop or PC.. I always use me phone..

Tbh, when I seen the first iPhones (my cousin & uncle had bought each other 1 for xmas) my first thoughts where 'it's a gimmick, there's no fuckin need for that nonsense.'
I've had a 3s, 4s, 5s, and now using a 6s. My whole life lives in the phone ! lol.

Back
Top Bottom