What's new

Review Phileas fogg review : Botany bay/ Lemon grab

MickNewtyleRed

Achiever
Hi guys! Today i will be reviewing two liquids made by phileas fogg.
Botany bay and Lemon grab both in 3mg

So a while back i bought a tank from a fellow ape and in the package there was 2 30ml bottles of liquid one was lemon grab and the other was Xanic Blanc Lusso which is a honeydew melon ice pop unfortunatly this wasnt avaliable in the uk. So iam now trying to find a nice fresh melon style liquid. Hence why i purchased the Botany bay by pfvapes and another 60ml of lemon grab.

So first up i will be reviewing the Botany bay the set up iam using is the twisted messes and reuleaux dna200. The build is dual twisted kanthal coming out at 0.52 ohms and wicked with cotton bacon v2. The liquid is a 70vg 30pg mix and contains 3mg nic.

So i have vaped the juice at various wattages now and the two prominent flavours i am getting are melon and strawberry im getting something else but cant really put my finger on it just yet. Its a really nice fresh fruit mix not a candy style fruit and hasnt got that artificial taste you get from alot of fruit mixes. The lower watts gave me the melon and the higher i went the strawberry would come into the frame more and when i got too 70w i found my sweet spot i was getting a fine balance of both the flavours. Any more and i was losing the taste.

2nd up we have Lemon grab the set up iam using for this one is the Mason 24mm rda on the rx200 with a dual clapton build coming in at at just over 0.30 ohms wicked with cotton bacon v2.

as with the botany bay this is a 70vg 30pg mix and 3mg nic content. And again i have vaped this at various wattages. With the lower wattages i get a prominent lemon taste with a slight biscuity base and the higher i go the more the biscuit comes through. I found that it really shines at the 80-90w mark it reminds me of my grannys homemade shortbread its got a nice sweet buttery buscuit taste and the lemon isnt a really strong citrus type its more of a subtle baked lemon taste. I have tryed alot of lemon based liquids and i found that with alot of them they didnt really sit well with me. This is probably the first one that i have enjoyed hence why i purchased more after trying it.

Now on to the packaging and quality of the liquids.
These juices to me seem to be really good quality and i cant fault them at all. Pfvapes has really managed to get the mix of flavours right with his line of liquids and has obviously put a lot of effort in when crafting them.
The bottles are a good quality and the labelling is spot on. His caps have a nice little silver hologram label so you know its authentic and hasnt been tampered with.

you can purchase these liquids at www.pfvapes.co.uk
And are priced at 3.99 for 10ml
8.50 for 30ml
The range of nic from what i have seen is 3,6,12 mg in the 10ml and when i clicked the 30ml it came up with just 3mg so i think it varys with what he has in stock. And they have a zero nic range also.

thanks for reading. If anybody has anything to add feel free.

Cheers mick
1466616575707.jpg

Another PF convert! I genuinely binge every so often on the Lemon Grab, he does that now in zero nic so I mix it with 3mg and have a 1.5mg which for me is perfect.

First time I vaped the Botany Bay I said "wow" out loud because it was watermelon, as you say it's not artificial tasting or like cheap candies, it's as if there really is fruit there!

Top class liquids at very affordable prices. Glad you like them too and thanks again for reviewing in actual words as opposed to a video!

Hey @mannikon thanks for the feedback. I am really enjoying the liquids 8.50 for 30ml is such a great price when u think that alot of premium liquids are 18 for 30ml and the quality and flavour is better than most of the premium stuff out there.
I like writing the reviews and if i can help even 1 member find an enjoyable juice it makes it worth the time.
I am going to grab some waterfelon from chuff stuff next to review

Back
Top Bottom