What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

Thought about posting original Face but thought most apes wouldn't remember ;)

Speaking of showing one's age, is this what your moniker is from?

a6d2ba6d-a7d2-46e5-84dd-0a81216f57d7.jpg

Sadly not. I started off being Pepper and @MrTeaTime suggested putting 'Miss' in front of it so I had a slight name change.

Here is a pic of the real Pepper ;)

Attachments

• 20141118_224906.jpg
    20141118_224906.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 102
Well we were in the locale and in our hotel room then received a call that my dad was in hospital (he's 83 and has Kidney disease) so unfortunately we had to race back home last night.

I'm gutted I went all that way and missed our vapefest day and seeing all you guys and gals but it was the right thing to do.
Dad is ok by the way, staying in but not in any real danger anymore.
Hope you all had a fantastic time and maybe next year!
aaawww. That's shit. Family comes first mate. Nothing else matters. Hope the old fella is feeling fine.

I had a great weekend, mostly spent in the POTV tent chatting and vaping with the likes of @OccultScientist @city461 @3dj @Ment @daz_app @SirLugg @Rob and many others. Sorry if I did not mention anyone but I'm exhausted.

Anyway a few pics, The wife and I of to meet @city461 @3dj and @Jimmydids for a night of literary debate and lots of hooch.
View attachment 99919 And sunday in the tent
View attachment 99920 View attachment 99921 Synchronised chucking.
Great to see you too bud!

Well we were in the locale and in our hotel room then received a call that my dad was in hospital (he's 83 and has Kidney disease) so unfortunately we had to race back home last night.

I'm gutted I went all that way and missed our vapefest day and seeing all you guys and gals but it was the right thing to do.
Dad is ok by the way, staying in but not in any real danger anymore.
Hope you all had a fantastic time and maybe next year!

You did the right thing fella, see you next year maybe.

Ok, so for your delight and delectation here is the all NEW, nearly authorised Welsh Tree Felling advert, with it's astoundingly high production values and it's skilful understated presenters...
@Soldier Blue & @HAZZA1962

I had a great weekend, mostly spent in the POTV tent chatting and vaping with the likes of @OccultScientist @city461 @3dj @Ment @daz_app @SirLugg @Rob and many others. Sorry if I did not mention anyone but I'm exhausted.

Anyway a few pics, The wife and I of to meet @city461 @3dj and @Jimmydids for a night of literary debate and lots of hooch.
View attachment 99919 And sunday in the tent
View attachment 99920 View attachment 99921 Synchronised chucking.

Jesus @butlerd what kind of Devils
Hooch did you have between those two pics!??? [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom