What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

You're not as socially inept as me! I did pop into the tent and you did speak with me and my wife, so thank you for that. I'm far too shy to introduce myself to new people. Still, it was a great day though!
It was lovely chatting to you , you should have introduced yourself. Were a friendly bunch really, although maybe slightly scary at first.

Sounds like everyone had a great time [emoji3]
Would've been good to meet you all but unfortunately I'm not mobile, otherwise I would have come along. [emoji4]

If someone wants to tell me how to upload videos I've got a copy of the Kings Speech. Needs to be able to be done on a phone though?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470589533.383148.jpg

@OccultScientist on his way to deliver @Rob 's new plate for the chariot.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470589576.303811.jpg

@city461 looking for all the world as if he's giving @ZT a backhand (he wasn't!)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470589620.557744.jpg

@HAZZA1962 showing me that @Soldier Blue really is a worse drunk than me [emoji23]

@OccultScientist nothing to be scared of, you know im a pussycat and besides Mrs OS would kill us :D

Whoever put the new 'Face' up that guy was hot in limitless! I also think the old 'Face' is also a reference point (us older ones think battlestar galactica :D )

Back
Top Bottom