What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

If it makes you feel any better, they're red and tired looking today :)
Aw bless... looks and sounds like a great time was had by all.. unfortunatley work etc meant I couldnt be there.. and my eyes are probably also tired and red vut not for good reason.. ah well...

Should I be scared??!
Never fancied seeing the inside of a jar tbh. Could be a bit dull!

We'll have to run a competition or something :D
Yeah. Sorry mate. I tried but once numpy had got himself frothy he set the rest off. Next time you are going to have to employ hall monitors.

Should I be scared??!
Never fancied seeing the inside of a jar tbh. Could be a bit dull!

We'll have to run a competition or something :D
No need to be scared, I promise that if I should ever happen to find myself in possession of one of your eyes in a jar I'll keep it well dusted and on a shelf in front of the telly! :P :21:

No need to be scared, I promise that if I should ever happen to find myself in possession of one of your eyes in a jar I'll keep it well dusted and on a shelf in front of the telly![emoji14]:21:
You don't watch the x-factor do you?

Just arrived back from VF !!! another Great weekend, met the usual suspects and a few more new faces !!! had a superb time in the Alcoholics anonymous camping zone, @Soldier Blue and his son didn't disappoint and a raucous drunken time was had by all !!! Enjoyed the company of @danb who also pitched his tent in the Drunkards enclave, and who is a complete Legend for travelling from France to attend !!! and Chunters, whose Tent was actually smaller than mine !!! :2thumbsup: Nice to see @Miss Pepper as always and gutted that I missed @Gonloopy again !!! I think she was hiding until I left the Big Top and then sneaked in when I wasn't looking !!! I'll just leave a few photo's which I remembered to take in my rare semi sober moments !!! Most of them are of Jase in a whisky induced coma !!! (No change there then) !!! Already looking forward to next year !!! :57:
IMG_20160805_181325.jpg IMG_20160806_231905.jpg IMG_20160806_232041.jpg

We decided to block Dan in his Tent this morning !!! :doh:
IMG_20160807_090023.jpg
And a couple of shots of @Rob 's Mean Machine !!!
IMG_20160807_114206.jpg IMG_20160807_114143.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom