What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

Well, it's ridiculous. First he has sunglasses on and looks cool as fuck, but at least you can think "Ha, I bet he looks shit without the glasses on", then, BOOM! Heartbreaker eyes! The bastard.
Woooooo you're right!! :11: :8: :10:

1. Crewella

(ladies first) :P

Yeah, his eyes are even more vibrant in real life. Never seen anyone else before or since with eyes like him.

Could almost go lector stylee and say bottle and put them on a shelf :D

I love this bloody forum. Really I do. I'm a quiet guy, slightly socially inept around new people. But the bunch of apes here are simply bloody fantastic!

Some folk I had a really good chat with, others I still hope to tomorrow.

Anyone around tomorrow, talk to me. I can't describe how great it has been meeting folk.

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
You're not as socially inept as me! I did pop into the tent and you did speak with me and my wife, so thank you for that. I'm far too shy to introduce myself to new people. Still, it was a great day though!

Yeah, his eyes are even more vibrant in real life. Never seen anyone else before or since with eyes like him.

Sweet Lord. It took the Roman empire centuries to fall into such behaviour. POTV about 40hrs.

Holy crap! I'm a bit scared now!!
Back to hiding in Cornwall...

I do love how POTV degrades when left unattended, we should do it more often (you dirty buggers!)
[emoji14]

Should I be scared??!
Never fancied seeing the inside of a jar tbh. Could be a bit dull!

We'll have to run a competition or something :D

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470580599.894077.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470580608.242928.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470580615.527183.jpg

On the way home now. Fantastic weekend spent with lots of friends who are exactly that.
I love this place. Special thanks to @OccultScientist and @junglist who made all the tent shenanigans possible and King @Rob whom it was a pleasure to make the acquaintance of.

Back
Top Bottom