What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

Great to see everybody had a good time and the weather was spot on again.Had to pull out this year,but hopefully next time if it is on the cards.

Well we were in the locale and in our hotel room then received a call that my dad was in hospital (he's 83 and has Kidney disease) so unfortunately we had to race back home last night.

I'm gutted I went all that way and missed our vapefest day and seeing all you guys and gals but it was the right thing to do.
Dad is ok by the way, staying in but not in any real danger anymore.
Hope you all had a fantastic time and maybe next year!

No need to be scared, I p
Well we were in the locale and in our hotel room then received a call that my dad was in hospital (he's 83 and has Kidney disease) so unfortunately we had to race back home last night.

I'm gutted I went all that way and missed our vapefest day and seeing all you guys and gals but it was the right thing to do.
Thank goodness all is ok moley. I think I will make an effort to join in next year.

Sorry to hear this.. glad he is now all ok

Sorry your dad's poorly, I wish him better soon, and sorry you missed it.

Here's to next year, I'd love to be able to attend and meet everyone too. :)

Back
Top Bottom