What's new

Pioneer v1.5

If this is priced around £35 like the original, then it'll be good value considering you're getting the extra chimney for free. Rather than having to buy it separately.

If it's £45 - £50 though, then I don't see it selling as well due to people not rushing to pay £10-£15 more for things they won't use.

Shame they couldn't just release an updated deck to fit the original tank too, not everyone wants or likes slide to fill caps.
It seems this deck works with the original tank section and there is a locking mechanism built in the top cap

It seems this deck works with the original tank section and there is a locking mechanism built in the top cap

No reason they can't sell the deck separately and give people to the option to just upgrade the base then.

It's good that the sliding section locks but I'd still rather not have slide fill at all.

I'd like a bottom fill section in an ideal world but they didn't do it for the V1 so I don't see them doing it this time around either.

Yep, I am not convinced to buy the v1.5. I love the original and I use it everyday since I bought it, we shall wait for the V2 ;)

It's a brilliant tank. The sliding top has nothing to do with other companies versions, the wicking is as easy as in any other easy to wick rta and it has a good hit which the first one, for my taste, lacked. Maybe not worth buying if one has the v1 ang gets along with it but in any other case it's worth it. The new added chimney though does add some dryness to flavours without loosing crispness which may be welcome for some of us

It's a brilliant tank. The sliding top has nothing to do with other companies versions, the wicking is as easy as in any other easy to wick rta and it has a good hit which the first one, for my taste, lacked. Maybe not worth buying if one has the v1 ang gets along with it but in any other case it's worth it. The new added chimney though does add some dryness to flavours without loosing crispness which may be welcome for some of us
No one said anything about other companies versions mate, I was saying that BP Mods should release the updated deck separately so people can just upgrade their V1 if they want instead of forking out £40-50 for a tank that will vape pretty much identically to one they already have.

They could put the new deck and tobacco chimney together in a kit for around £15-20 and let people choose whether they want to get a whole new tank or just parts to upgrade.

No one said anything about other companies versions mate, I was saying that BP Mods should release the updated deck separately so people can just upgrade their V1 if they want instead of forking out £40-50 for a tank that will vape pretty much identically to one they already have.

They could put the new deck and tobacco chimney together in a kit for around £15-20 and let people choose whether they want to get a whole new tank or just parts to upgrade.
Sure mate. But i wasnt replying to your opinion. I just shared mine about the atty

Have ordered the V1.5 from China. Hopefully will be worth it for me.

Have ordered the V1.5 from China. Hopefully will be worth it for me.
I hope you like it Rew and as with all orders from China, I hope it reaches you in a timely, hassle free manner :)

Back
Top Bottom