What's new

Please help! Kylin RTA allen key

blacklily

Postman
Hi everyone,

So I got a Kylin RTA and love it, just went to change coil for first time and don't have my allen key :( Guy in the shop was very helpful and showed me how to build and wick and it must have got left there. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement one? Will pop back into shop and ask but it won't be for a good few days, is there any way to recoil it without a allen key?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

So I got a Kylin RTA and love it, just went to change coil for first time and don't have my allen key :( Guy in the shop was very helpful and showed me how to build and wick and it must have got left there. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement one? Will pop back into shop and ask but it won't be for a good few days, is there any way to recoil it without a allen key?

Thanks
If you've got another tank/attie chances are the Allen key in one of them will fit. Other than that a cheap set of Allen keys from Poundland , or the like, will have one that fits.

Thanks @nwhornet. Unfortunately no other tanks with allen key, will be near a poundland tomorrow so will try and get a set, fingers x.

Thanks @nwhornet. Unfortunately no other tanks with allen key, will be near a poundland tomorrow so will try and get a set, fingers x.
Just had a quick check & it's a bit bigger than 2mm but an Imperial size fitted. Try to get a set with both sizes. Failing that any vape shop would be worth asking in, bound to have some knocking about.

Just had a quick check & it's a bit bigger than 2mm but an Imperial size fitted. Try to get a set with both sizes. Failing that any vape shop would be worth asking in, bound to have some knocking about.
You lost me at imperial size :) Will it say that on the box?

Yes it should show something like "1.5mm - 5mm & 2/32" - 1/16" ". The mm is metric & 2/32" is imperial. Just grabbed sizes out the air as can't read on my set what the Imperial starts/finishes at.

Back
Top Bottom