What's new

Plume Blu Clearance

By the way is anyone else having bother clearing the cookie info on the website? Twas rather annoying.

Is the 1837 more a mtl type vape nautilus style or dtl.
this one for me was better at DTL at roughly 40-50w
the only one i like at 16watts is campfire custard as it cant take the higher wattage.
i think almost all the custards are 70vg so not great for nautilus coils. they will work fine but clog up a lot quicker.
ill give it a go in the nauty to see what it like as been almost a year since my last bottle.

Last edited:
this one for me was better at DTL at roughly 40-50w
the only one i like at 16watts is campfire custard as it cant take the higher wattage.
i think almost all the custards are 70vg so not great for nautilus coils. they will work fine but clog up a lot quicker.
ill give it a go in the nauty to see what it like as been almost a year since my last bottle.

Cheers MrDJ never sure how to get the best from a decent custard.

:D If you are having cookie issues please give your browser a control and F5 cache refresh, it's normally not an issue but we've done three days orders overnight so it could be caching the script that runs it badly i'm afraid.

Unfortunately with most things web based it's usually the scripts that are required that end up causing small issues.

Still a good two weeks for me between coils. I've got some 18 month old devilicious here and will give that a good going over weekend if i can force myself away from certain Malaysian juice i cant talk about [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom