What's new

Plume Blu Clearance

Just wanted to drop a thank you on here for members who have been on and emptied our shelves somewhat :D We have not slowed down all day so the mountain of bottles is starting to reduce and clear shelf space appear.

I wanted to let you know that after a quick count up we realised we had certain flavours not in the clearance that should have been. Coup D'Etat, LT Ripley, Silver Fox, Maharajah and Comino were not even added but now have been in the 30's, 50's and 100's we have ion storage. They are part of our TPD range so will sell quickly.

There's been extra 1837 custard added but the other flavours haven't been updated yet so more stock may be added over the weekend.

It's tricky as we keep stock to one side for returns, issues, shop customers etc so online stock levels are usually a little out of accuracy.

Anyway, thanks again and those of you not already put your orders in - though I think we must have nearly every member here ordered today :) - more will be added and updated as we take further stock checks. For those of you with active carts, put your orders in sooner than later as once it sells we aren't likely to find much more and you may miss out.

Just wanted to drop a thank you on here for members who have been on and emptied our shelves somewhat :D We have not slowed down all day so the mountain of bottles is starting to reduce and clear shelf space appear.

I wanted to let you know that after a quick count up we realised we had certain flavours not in the clearance that should have been. Coup D'Etat, LT Ripley, Silver Fox, Maharajah and Comino were not even added but now have been in the 30's, 50's and 100's we have ion storage. They are part of our TPD range so will sell quickly.

There's been extra 1837 custard added but the other flavours haven't been updated yet so more stock may be added over the weekend.

It's tricky as we keep stock to one side for returns, issues, shop customers etc so online stock levels are usually a little out of accuracy.

Anyway, thanks again and those of you not already put your orders in - though I think we must have nearly every member here ordered today :) - more will be added and updated as we take further stock checks. For those of you with active carts, put your orders in sooner than later as once it sells we aren't likely to find much more and you may miss out.

see they listen to me :D (fook know why sometimes) :D

PS

NOOOOOOOO!!!

i tried to add more custard last night but it kept saying only one bottle left.

oh well, ill let others see how dalm good it is.

cheers once again @PlumeBlu

PPS
just got the completed email through but its not showing the custard but after the chat with you and the young lady yesterday this is just a note for others that if something is missing from the email then dont panic as they go by the items listed in the paypal payment which will have all the items you ordered.

Send @MrDJ some free custard for all the extra business he's sent your way, I tried flirting with the bird who emailed me but it got me nowhere haha

see they listen to me :D (fook know why sometimes) :D

PS

NOOOOOOOO!!!

i tried to add more custard last night but it kept saying only one bottle left.

oh well, ill let others see how dalm good it is.

cheers once again @PlumeBlu

PPS
just got the completed email through but its not showing the custard but after the chat with you and the young lady yesterday this is just a note for others that if something is missing from the email then dont panic as they go by the items listed in the paypal payment which will have all the items you ordered.

Yeah sorry about that, it's crazy trying to keep the balance between stock levels with active carts, orders waiting for payment and shop customers. I can see me updating the site daily with stock checks though.

Also, as you say about the invoice issue. Yes there's a fault whereby something that triggers either the low stock or out of stock notification seems to remove it from our invoice which is less than ideal.

Thankfully on paypal invoices it comes through so it appears to be once paypal notifies us payment has been completed.

If your invoice comes through with items missing please check your PayPal invoice as it should be on there.

Can someone let me know how much delivery is please?
Under 25mm package can go royal mail at (I think, I don't do much in the shop these days) £2.75. Bigger orders go courier (24hr usually, not on a bank holiday weekend though) at £3.75

Free courier when you spend over £50. International depends on country and weight

Just placed a small order. Gone for LT Ripley, over the top, victory and 1837. It will be my luck that I really enjoy these and can't get them anymore due to tpd

Still a good two weeks for me between coils. I've got some 18 month old devilicious here and will give that a good going over weekend if i can force myself away from certain Malaysian juice i cant talk about [emoji3]
Why can't you talk about it?! [emoji22]

Just placed a small order. Gone for LT Ripley, over the top, victory and 1837. It will be my luck that I really enjoy these and can't get them anymore due to tpd
You will get Ripley, it's been kept in the compliant range. 1837 perhaps will be added back in at a later date and victory is already planned later in the year too.

That said, once they are out of stock in pre-made you will be able to buy the concentrates in the interim should you want to mix your own.

Back
Top Bottom