What's new

Pod / Stock Coil Recommendations

Simebaby

Postman
Whilst I’ll never use a pod or stock coil setup as my main device (it would cost me an absolute fortune), from reading other threads it seems stock coil setups have come a long way since I used Nautilus coils, and I reckon it would be good to have something that I can just chuck in a pocket when out and about, or take away and not worry about having to rebuild or rewick if I burn out the cotton.

I like a smooth, tight-ish vape - favourite tanks are the Sure, Pioneer 1.5, Arcana 22, Nevermore.

What’s everyone using? Easy to find coils are a bonus, as is the setup not costing a fortune as it’s more just for curiosity.

Ta John. Looking at the Orion I suspect it might be a bit loose for me, though I know that’s subjective. On their page it says it does a ‘loose mtl to tight dtl’.
I used to use Nautilus coils going back 2-3 years, I wasn’t massively impressed (thought RTAs were a huge improvement) and as the working from home thing kicked in around that time I was destroying a coil in a couple of days.
Cheers for the suggestions though.

XROS 3 or XROS 3 mini. Im the kind of vaper who usually kills pods off in under a week. Been running the same one for 3 weeks now.

great flavour and battery life too.

Voopoo Argus or Argus SE. I think the only difference is the SE comes with the newer pods with the better fill ports. Adjustable airflow, lightweight and nice and flat for sitting in a shirt pocket. Coils last for ages.

Have to agree with @DMAN the Voopoo Argus pod is a nice bit of kit and the Argus P1 is good as well and use the same pods.

The Argus Z and Doric 20 are cheaper than the standard Argus but use the same coils. The Z doesn't have adjustable airflow but you can always put a piece of tape over one of the inlets to tighten it. The Doric 20 is very underrated and went under the radar a bit.

The @Innokin Sceptre 2 is my pod of choice though, it's excellent, tight and the coils are considerably cheaper than Voopoo's.

Without trying them all though your always taking a gamble.

Back
Top Bottom