What's new

Poll: Domestic Covid Passports, yes or no?

Domestic covid passports; yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
The great threat is of a unvaccinated mass catching Covid-19 and possibly straining the N.H.S.
Vaccinated people are less likely to need hospitalisation and can shelter at home.
Any one who refuses the vaccine because of any social media scare stories should be barred from alcohol as they obviously don't need to be losing any more brain cells.

Whatever.

I’ll sacrifice my first born if it means I can go back inside a pub and Yo Sushi.

it wouldn’t. owning a smart phone or not owning one isn’t a protected characteristic.
Excluding someone from social activities because they don't own a smartphone won't hold up in court. I'd bet my house on it. Our social freedoms are protected. Excluding someone who has been vaccinated because they don't own a phone simply won't wash. Sorry. :P

Last edited:
Maybe they ought to be re-named to smug phones,as in how smug would i feel drinking alcohol with my mates while looking at the great unwashed...

I think the passport is a good idea, i had my first jab about 8 weeks ago now and have been told to retain my card as it contains the info of when i received and what i recieved including the batch info. So in reality we don't need a passport as such just retain your vaccine card.
Those who refuse to have the vaccine will probably find it hard to get employment and Covid gives employers an excuse to fire staff without being prejudice. A passport will open up more freedom.
Those who do have the vac won't want to mix with those who don't which again will cause problems.
The only way round it all is for the Gov to make it law that everyone has the vaccines. While i am against anything that is a stupid rule to spoil your life. I think in this instance survival is the aim not just here but worldwide, and so i agree that everyone should have the jab. Life is more important than anything else. Having the jab won't take your freedom away. Not having the Jab could make you a killer, do folks want that on their mind?. Plus it's selfish, refusers should not be treated if they catch covid. In the same way an alcoholic is refused a second liver transplant, they where offered a life saver and refused to use common sense.

what are these cards people are talking about, I never got one of them..

Back
Top Bottom