What's new

POTV App

Easier to use on the phone isn't it

Not kidding Mick, I got a new Iphone about a year ago and couldn’t put the app on it, I thought it might because I was just moving everything from my old phone but no so I’ve kept the old phone with the app on just for this forum. I’ve tried but can’t get on with the online version.

Not kidding Mick, I got a new Iphone about a year ago and couldn’t put the app on it, I thought it might because I was just moving everything from my old phone but no so I’ve kept the old phone with the app on just for this forum. I’ve tried but can’t get on with the online version.
I've found there's too much goint on for a small phone screen with the main website. The app has a simple layout.

Anyone else noticed that the little magnifying glass (search) is missing from the top of the screen? It's visible within threads but there's no way of searching from the main pages.
Screenshot_2020-11-21-20-42-50-149_com.tapatalk.planetofthevapescoukforums.jpeg

Its there for me on android phone

Might need to log out and log back in

Screenshot_20201121-220351.jpeg

Yeah, these screenshots are from within the thread aren't they? I see the magnifyer now that I'm in the thread but when I exit and go to the main page it's gone and I can't search for any particular threads.

Yeah, these screenshots are from within the thread aren't they? I see the magnifyer now that I'm in the thread but when I exit and go to the main page it's gone and I can't search for any particular threads.
That's deffo odd as mine shows,maybe uninstall & try again ?
Screenshot_2020-11-21-23-59-54-272_com.tapatalk.planetofthevapescoukforums.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom