What's new

Prime Vapes - E-liquid flavour ban, what can you do?

Lee

Vendor
Hi all, I hope this is ok posted here to maximise exposure. We’re plastering this everywhere to try and get as many eyes on it as possible, newsletters, social media, wholesalers, friends, family and in store.

The UK Government has announced plans to restrict e-liquid flavours, unless you only vape tobacco flavours, it is essential that you have your say and help to raise awareness to save our industry.

Have your say, we've got the details of the latest developments and what you can do to help here [emoji116]
https://shorturl.at/ghlJL

Have friends and family that vape? Please share this post to them, it is essential that we get as many eyes on this as possible.

IMG_0509.jpg

Self inflicted is my view on the coming legislation. Just about everyone said when disposables were launched it would be the death knell for vaping. Nobody listened, and the £ became king... And now ordinary vapers, that have done well kicking fags are facing possibly returning to cigs because of the whole industries greed.

Self inflicted is my view on the coming legislation. Just about everyone said when disposables were launched it would be the death knell for vaping. Nobody listened, and the £ became king... And now ordinary vapers, that have done well kicking fags are facing possibly returning to cigs because of the whole industries greed.
Not the whole industry

Its more complex than that - though it certainly started that way.

Once it had become that - a lot of shops and retailers decided there was no way to survive without joining in, and they were probably correct.

Others didn't sell them at all - and I can absolutely tell you, as a fact, suffered because of it.

treated responsibly - as a starting point for new vapers - with a view to moving them onto better kit after they had tried it - I can see the place for them.

sadly thats not how it was marketed - and here we are.

Not the whole industry

Its more complex than that - though it certainly started that way.

Once it had become that - a lot shops and retailers decided there was no way to survive without joining in, and they were probably correct.

Others didn't sell them at all - and I can absolutely tell you, as a fact, suffered because of it.

Yeah i can see why it happened, those first adopters will have made a fortune, and fair play to the few that did not jump on the bandwagon. But sadly the damage has been done, luckily i have always been into diy, and the only option now is cover all bases. In other words i'll make damn sure i have enough stock of concentrates till i pop me cloggs. But a lot of folk will be forced back into smoking which is crazy. I for one cannot stand any tobacco vape. After smoking for 35yrs it was the last taste i wanted to replicate.

Hi all, I hope this is ok posted here to maximise exposure. We’re plastering this everywhere to try and get as many eyes on it as possible, newsletters, social media, wholesalers, friends, family and in store.

The UK Government has announced plans to restrict e-liquid flavours, unless you only vape tobacco flavours, it is essential that you have your say and help to raise awareness to save our industry.

Have your say, we've got the details of the latest developments and what you can do to help here [emoji116]
https://shorturl.at/ghlJL

Have friends and family that vape? Please share this post to them, it is essential that we get as many eyes on this as possible.

View attachment 349808
Nice one Lee, good article and will definately help spread the word.

Yeah i can see why it happened, those first adopters will have made a fortune, and fair play to the few that did not jump on the bandwagon. But sadly the damage has been done, luckily i have always been into diy, and the only option now is cover all bases. In other words i'll make damn sure i have enough stock of concentrates till i pop me cloggs. But a lot of folk will be forced back into smoking which is crazy. I for one cannot stand any tobacco vape. After smoking for 35yrs it was the last taste i wanted to replicate.

I was reading somewhere that concentrates are being sold as syrups in Norway, there will always be a way

Back
Top Bottom