What's new

Prince Charles

At least the discussions about the scotland question were mostly civilised. :D

Only until that fucking loony Strurgeon starts mouthing off again about bloody independence, then we recommence battle my friend. :18:
Typical, in my last post I was saying how we get on, and praising you up, and then you goad me again. :18:

Last edited:
How did charles end up with this coronavirus anyway, i didn’t think lizards could get it.

I don't actually think he had it.
PR stunt to get a bit of sympathy for the royals in the wake of the negatives generated by Harry & Andy's trail of destruction in the recent past.
Strange the way he seemed to have made a full recovery in a week.

Only until that fucking loony Strurgeon starts mouthing off again ...

What's it called when they do that ewww face? Trump does it and that euro-Barnier guy does it. It creeps me out.

Tvt6CUB.jpg

Thare is likely to be far higher death tolls from coastal and remote spots due to the incredibly large number of nursing and retirement homes traditionally situated in picturesque locations. The rub of these places is that they're often without large hospitals close by as end of life care is fairly palliative.
I did hear a bit of "the South will bring it up" talk at the start, but it's shown that international business or work travellers and families with excess money to be able to travel are fairly evenly distributed these days. Obviously the cities are hardest hit but again the ratio seems even between the likes of Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham and London.
sadly it was here before we knew, something that seems to have gotten America in a froth but in reality it could have cropped up in any of dozens of countries and gone un noticed for an awful lot longer.
Fingers crossed for a better day for all concerned today.
Maybe they ought to provide the data as a percentage of the total population in that particular area? Then maybe we'd know where we stood.

Maybe they ought to provide the data as a percentage of the total population in that particular area? Then maybe we'd know where we stood.
I think you can get those from the BBC site via postcode. One sure someone has collated them somewhere but I guess they're busy enough dealing with things.
good to see you by the way.

I think you can get those from the BBC site via postcode. One sure someone has collated them somewhere but I guess they're busy enough dealing with things.
good to see you by the way.
Good to see you too,
How do you find it by postcode, and as a percentage of the population? The government website just splits it by county/city/town, and also towns that might/might-not be also included in that county. It's quite misleading

What's it called when they do that ewww face? Trump does it and that euro-Barnier guy does it. It creeps me out.

Tvt6CUB.jpg

All I know is that someone called Sturgeon should not go around looking like a fish pouting.
It's just inviting a gang of Russians to try to squeeze Caviar out of her.

On the other hand, now you mention it, they do all seem to have the same pout.
Maybe they are part of an alien invasion, and that is how you can tell them apart from the rest of us.
Did you ever see that old TV series called V (if I remember right) they were aliens, and you could see who they were because they could not spread the fingers on their hands into a v shape.
It all makes sense now, don't panic, but there are aliens among us.

I don't remember her from the 70s, either.
All I remember from the 70s is my red Chopper. All cool and hard and stuff, and offering girls a ride.

Puberty hits you like that.

Back
Top Bottom