What's new

Pulse AIO V2

Having dry and rough hits, any tips or videos on building on this RDA.
Currently running 24g SS 6 wraps @ 0.39ohms.

Having dry and rough hits, any tips or videos on building on this RDA.
Currently running 24g SS 6 wraps @ 0.39ohms.

I only use 2.5mm MTL and RDL coils with 50/50 salts in mine and have had no dry hits at all. I did try 3mm cpils when doing the review but if I'm vaping DL with 70/30 liquid I prefer using a full size RTA and mod, although that's more for battery life. I just like the Pulse as my all day salt device.

Anyway, wicking it... pull the cotton through so it's snug but not tight, pop the cap on then cut it so you have around around 5-6mm sticking out (it should touch the sides of the tank when you put it back together). Then fluff it up a bit but don't rake it, drop some liquid on to the coil and pulse it a few times to let it soak in then you should be good rebuild and start vaping.

If you can't find any videos look for build guides for the Mobb M2 as its basically the same just with different post orientation.

One thing I'd suggest is to either get new panels with airflow cut outs (see CarrotLabs or STAXX on Facebook) or drill bigger holes in the supplied front panel as it will get a bit steamy inside otherwise, especially if you're using bigger coils at higher wattage.

Had my pulse V2 turn up. Lovely little device much smaller then a BB or a cthulhu. In fact so small it took me a min to get used to it. Rba is easy enough to build like building a sub tank rba (those that remember)

Attachments

• 17156142946207579047069454715871.jpg
    17156142946207579047069454715871.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom