What's new

Pulse V2 IOS App

Writing up the review for the Vandy Vape Pulse V2 so I went to the trouble of installing the IOS App, what a frikkin faff! I eventually got it up and running, I'm quite impressed overall, not much use if you don't use TC mode though, you would think using the App would be slower than manually changing the mods settings but it isn't, the App is really responsive and perfect for fine tuning your TC vape.

Custom Power Curves are good and some decent pre-sets from MTL to DTL.

One of the gimmicks was the mod locator function which works a charm, the mod actually makes a sound and works at quite a decent distance (upstairs for example), it might come in handy one day but certainly not an essential function.

I'm still exploring the other functions but there doesn't appear to be anything essential that you can't do via the mod menu.

From what I can gather it's easier to install on Android but if anyone needs IOS help give me a shout.

I'm enjoying using the app but in all honestly I can't see me using it much after the review period.

Was surprised how well it worked on the Swell. Easy to set up on Android. But as you say somewhat limited use. If the mods in your hand why swap over to a phone to make changes? Good thing was it didn't seem to have a detrimental effect on battery life.

Back
Top Bottom