What's new

Pwm Squonker

jock1092

Achiever
Been waiting to do this since I saw one in a FB group but I finally got round to it.
Sat with a pulse 24 w/5 core alien @ 0.38
Hits well and gets good life so far, missing the vm I usually have on my d+d mods though but couldn't think where to fit it as it was almost a tight fit

Did far more measuring by eye than I should have meaning the pot legs needed a little repositioning but that kept it neat.

Wideboy100
Mosmax sled
Dumb+dirty pwm
MM510 and standard switch

20171031_115405.jpg
20171031_115428.jpg
20171031_115442.jpg

Only thing left to do is fit a master on/off (which is why the heat shrink is so wide, it's hiding extra wire) but that will be done when I make my next parts order, and do something to make the hole in the door a little less of whatever it is now

I like it, someone needs to make a tall skinny squonk bottle of about 20ml for mods like this, great idea.

How much did it cost for everything to make it buddy. I like it a lot
Think it was £25 for the modmaker parts and I got the board for I think £6.50 via fb, but the pot-belly pwm at around 20 from stealth vape would be a much easier option as its a lot smaller.

I like it, someone needs to make a tall skinny squonk bottle of about 20ml for mods like this, great idea.
I think I need to try and find one like that now, would have to be about 18mm wide though as I used a cut down 20700 sled to keep the bottle in place

Nice, a dual 18650 Squonker!! I'm trying to summon up the courage to build my own VV Dual Squonker, I might try it over a few long, Winter evenings!

Back
Top Bottom