What's new

Question about Smoktech SMOK TFV18 Coils

digi

Initiate
Hi, I bought the Smok Morph 2 Kit which had a tank included. I am shopping around for replacement coils. I need 0.33 ohm coils. However, I have looked on eBay and Amazon and on some listings it says "Smoktech SMOK TFV18 Coils Mesh 0.33Ω" and on others it says "Smoktech SMOK TFV18 MINI Coils Mesh 0.33Ω."

The key difference is the word MINI. I don't want to buy the wrong coils this close to Christmas. I would prefer to buy from Amazon as it seems to have better pricing, but most of the ones there have the word MINI in it. Is there a difference or they the same sized coils and will they fit my tank.

FYI: I have the Smoktech SMOK TFV18 Tank 7.5 ML

Thank you.

I haven't had that tank but a quick search suggests the coils in the normal and mini versions are different so might be incompatible with each other so I would avoid buying the mini coils. The coils you want should be the single meshed 0.33 ohms.

I haven't had that tank but a quick search suggests the coils in the normal and mini versions are different so might be incompatible with each other so I would avoid buying the mini coils. The coils you want should be the single meshed 0.33 ohms.
Thanks. I think you might be right. The normal coils cost about £4.50 each. Thats very expensive.

There is also another possibility you might be interested in which is to change to a different tank.

Currently the most well liked stock coil sub ohm tank around here seems to be the Vaporesso ITank 2. Their are 4 different GTi coils for it you can choose from which come in packs of 5 for £10. You can also get an 8ml bubble glass for it if you want that.

There is also another possibility you might be interested in which is to change to a different tank.

Currently the most well liked stock coil sub ohm tank around here seems to be the Vaporesso ITank 2. Their are 4 different GTi coils for it you can choose from which come in packs of 5 for £10. You can also get an 8ml bubble glass for it if you want that.

Hi Marylin, Although it's a good suggestion, I have about 5 tanks sitting at home, just collected them over the years. They are mainly Aspire. So, I have been vaping Aspire tanks the last few years. I wasn't shopping for a tank. But about a month ago my mod just died on me one day, and I had to go to a local shop and buy a tank as an emergency. Although I kind of knew I was paying double the online price, I didn't fancy waiting 24-48 hours for delivery - too addicted sadly. That's how I ended up with the SMOK TFV18 7.5 ml tank. I thought since I now have it, might as well try it and if its good, may need replacement coils. The main problem I have is that I don't know anyone (who I can call as a friend) who vapes. So, this is my only source of help when it comes to vaping questions.

Hi Marylin, Although it's a good suggestion, I have about 5 tanks sitting at home, just collected them over the years. They are mainly Aspire. So, I have been vaping Aspire tanks the last few years. I wasn't shopping for a tank. But about a month ago my mod just died on me one day, and I had to go to a local shop and buy a tank as an emergency. Although I kind of knew I was paying double the online price, I didn't fancy waiting 24-48 hours for delivery - too addicted sadly. That's how I ended up with the SMOK TFV18 7.5 ml tank. I thought since I now have it, might as well try it and if its good, may need replacement coils. The main problem I have is that I don't know anyone (who I can call as a friend) who vapes. So, this is my only source of help when it comes to vaping questions.

That's fine. I know not every suggestion will suit people so just ignore those you don't feel work for you.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Although I know a few people who vape disposables I don't know anyone who vapes anything more advanced than that and I've learned far more from the members on here than anywhere else.

The coils labeled "Smoktech SMOK TFV18 Coils Mesh 0.33Ω" and "Smoktech SMOK TFV18 MINI Coils Mesh 0.33Ω" are designed for different tanks. For your Smoktech SMOK TFV18 Tank (7.5 ML), you need the standard TFV18 coils, not the MINI version. Ensure you specifically purchase coils labeled for the TFV18 Tank to ensure compatibility. The "MINI" coils are for a smaller tank and won't fit properly in your tank. It's crucial to get the correct coils to avoid any issues with fitting or performance.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    193 bytes · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom