• 5-6 sec

• 6-7 sec

• 7-8 sec

• 8-9 sec

• 9+ sec

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends entirely on the device, coil, and power. Kayfun Lite @15w about 2s. M18 pod @11w more like 3 or 4.

so about 3 average? .... it doesn't have to be super accurate, it will all balance out. I'm just interested in the average overall, not anyone's specific time. :)

Mine are all over the place to be honest.t 4-5 is what I consider a decent draw. But thoroughout the day I probably take more 2-3s for convenience. Plus it's got longer, the less I have smoked and the more I have vaped. I started out with 1-2.

You'll find out soon enough. ;)

I'm just trying to see if something claimed is accurate or could be seen as deliberately misleading.

Lol. I think I know what you're up to. Worthwhile to research it though. :);)

so about 3 average? .... it doesn't have to be super accurate, it will all balance out. I'm just interested in the average overall, not anyone's specific time. :)
Cool. In that case, yeah, 3 would be average. Gone 3/4 as that's currently more predominant with the current setups in use. :)

Cool. In that case, yeah, 3 would be average. Gone 3/4 as that's currently more predominant with the current setups in use. :)

Cool, it seems 'around 3 seconds' could be seen as a fairly typical draw already anyway. The 2-3 and 3-4 are miles ahead.. I'll let it run to get as much data as possible anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom