What's new

quick question on classified ads

Yes, mind you that magical figure is getting closer and closer, just need to post a bit more drivel.

Very true, I have been very prolific, in the past, just don't seem to be as many hours in the day at the moment. I'm a member of far too many forii ( or whatever the plural is) and master of none.
Point duly taken, though.

100 is certainly a big step up from 20, but then this is primarily a forum, and a forum with strong community values. There are places you can go to just buy and sell used vape gear.

There is the point that people get more of a chance to get to know who they are dealing with and it helps to cut out the scammers, spammers and scrotes ....... but also it's because of that strong community spirit. Profiteering is not encouraged and I think that many apes who post their unwanted gear in the classifieds do so in the hope that they will be passing it on to a fellow ape who will enjoy it and get some use out of it, as well as clawing back some pennies to go towards their next fix of shiny stuff. If the item then sells to some Johnny-come-lately that nobody knows (and is never seen again) it kind of diffuses some of that warm glow. ;)

This is a forum that has a classified section, not a classified section with a forum attached.

Was about to ask the same question. Thankfully found it answered here. Looks like I won't be seeing the classifieds anymore as I don't really how much to say and also as scamming involves money scammers will put the effort in to reach 100 posts.

Once you start interacting, the posts fly up, and it is great fun at the same time[emoji3][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom