What's new

quick question on classified ads

@Rob are the stickies only visible on pc? When i go into the classies on me mobile phone, they don't show, just wondering if i'm just blind (and a bit thick like) or...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469136793.169593.jpg

Seems i missed that notification too. Having been a member for quite some time and having bought a number of items. I left 99% of the facebook groups because of the silly rules and politics.
I have however always enjoyed POTV up to now. Surely 100 posts is a bit excessive to regain permission to use the classifieds in order to get a bargain or two. Grr.

If you go into a sub section (eg 'ecigs and mods'), then swipe down on the screen. The stickies should appear at the top. This should work in all areas of the forum (providing there are any stickies).

Let me know if this works for you. [emoji106][emoji2]

Seems i missed that notification too. Having been a member for quite some time and having bought a number of items. I left 99% of the facebook groups because of the silly rules and politics.
I have however always enjoyed POTV up to now. Surely 100 posts is a bit excessive to regain permission to use the classifieds in order to get a bargain or two. Grr.

It's all ok, you have 100 posts now. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom