What's new

Quickly burnt coils fix

Update, and hopefully answer a lot of questions.
I tend to stick to dinner lady 70/30, occasionally use others but keep coming back to DL.
This week I've tried running on minimal W settings, so far so good, although at 25W, flavour is not he best. Max setting is 35W,I'd normally run around 30-32W.
I've also tried some higher 50/50 vg/pg which seems to leak like fuck but does allow lower W so should prolong the life of things

This is a bit off the cuff, but just a thought. The weather can have an effect on juice flow through the coil, 70vg+ juices will become thicker in colder weather and can reduce the flow of juice through the wick to the coil. Does your tank get warm with your barely connected tank? Maybe by producing a higher resistance connection between the tank and the mod you are inadvertently producing heat at that connection, keeping the body of the tank warmer and keeping the juice thinner.

I know it can be pain to keep altering you wattage but you may need to drop the power on cold starts and slowly increase to a more flavourful vape as things warm up.

Back
Top Bottom