What's new

Quiet Time Contemplation....

fentribal

Postman
Totally random I know, but I find myself thinking how things are now that COVID has seemingly been downgraded to a generally manageable condition. What, if any, seems to be the long lasting legacy of the condition? I contracted it twice at it's height, both times with relatively mild symptoms so came out the end relatively unscathed but what I have noticed, and it could be completely unconnected, is a lot of people in my immediate circle of friends and acquaintances who have been struck down with other medical conditions, with the dreaded "C" word being the one that is most prevalent. Maybe a lot of the people were missed early doors due to the access to medical care for other conditions being put on the back burner. But with this being the case I can't remember a time pre-Covid when so many people were even picked up early and at not such an advanced stage. I'm not much into conspiracy theories so I don't think blame can be laid at the vaccines door, but does anyone else think that the virus itself had any influence on people being more susceptible to being struck down with future ailments?
Not a particularly cheerful subject to be dwelling on I know, but I just wondered if anyone else has noticed a rise in the number of people being struck down with ill health? Or is just that I've been unlucky.

I think that since the start of the pandemic there has been a lot more stress about due to this and other major things as well. That is my perception anyway and I don't feel as relaxed as I used to. Maybe this has had a bearing on people's health in general.

More people are living for longer so I think we hear more about these types of illnesses now.

Pot Luck, unlucky as fuck, it`s all in the genes and totally coincidental are just a few things that spring to mind when it comes to illness.

Moved thread to the Covid-19 Discussion section as the General Chat section is for general vape chat.

Maybe it should be called vape chat, not general chat :)

It does state that it is for general discussion of electronic cigarettes and related topics, but yeah, I completely agree. I have suggested that General Chat be changed to General Vape Chat on more than one occasion. :S I believe that it's going to be changed in the upcoming forum revamp.:)

Screenshot_20231115_114317_Chrome.jpg

I just wondered if anyone else has noticed a rise in the number of people being struck down with ill health?.
Loads of people, both physical and mental health. My post covid/ long covid syptoms are detailed elsewhere, not going to repeat them, apart from saying please can I have my taste buds back.

On the 1st November 2021 I tested positive for covid (2nd time was late August this year), you can see the date I reviewed this liquid, just received 2x100ml yesterday, first time since the review I've had it. Nowt wrong with the juice, it's almost certainly still the same, but I cant taste half of what I wrote about :11:

upload_2023-11-18_10-17-33.png

Eton Mess:

What is an Eton Mess, a cottaging incident involving Boris and Call me Dave?? :D So, I had to look it up; Meringue, Cream and Strawberry, maybe some other fruits, if you desire. A hefty smell of berry when I opened the bottle, that could be good or bad, some berry flavours taste awfully synthetic and plastic,they can be repugnant to me, I'm not big on berries, outside of raspberry and strawberry, this one smells like blackberry.

From the start I loved it, a wonderful powdery meringue on the inhale, perhaps I expected more cream, it is there, at a lower level. I wasn't getting much strawberry, or perhaps much raspberry, but I did get a massive hit of blackberry - a wonderful blackberry, it's the fruity backbone of this vape and I loved it. The pick of the bunch, packing a big fruity berry wallop. Top stuff, the full on flavour never faded. This juice is as good, if not better than the best of any commercially produced liquid I've tried, I cant say anymore than that!

Moved thread to the Covid-19 Discussion section as the General Chat section is for general vape chat.
Sorry for the non-vape post in a vape-related part of the forum. It's always been a bad habit of mine to never read anything below the main descriptions or smaller print in general! my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom