What's new

Relaxing destressing e-juice ?

What exactly are you expecting, if I can ask? Not sure I can handle the suspense... :D

nothing I expect....

do you not think that's odd?

Go through all the rigmarole of joining, the first thing you do is search ... god knows what .... answer the question, that was asked 3 years ago at 10pm ..... stick around for 12 hours (last seen 10am this morning) then leave. ... without posting anything else, not even 'sorry, I didn't realise it was an old thread' or "Hi, I'm Vlad from Russia" ... or even ask a question.... you don't have to join the forum to read it. .. so what's the point?

I guess maybe they just were looking for the classies and thought by replying any old crap to a thread may open them up .... who knows? I doubt we'll find out.

It is... seriously. :D

if I was doing that kind of thing I'd be worried about myself....

Ok, what should we do? I think you should send a pm. You know that he’ll be getting a notification email every time we reply in here, right? Just be careful. Loose lips sink ships...

LOL, I was waiting for some work to come through .... I have that now so I'll leave detective @zouzounaki to work on this case. ;)

Back
Top Bottom