What's new

How To Removing sticker residue of old bottles.

Autoglym tar and glue remover but only on GLASS bottles will melt plastic

A quick spray of WD40 on a cloth will get rid of the sticker and all the residue on seconds, then a quick rub with some fairy only and then rinse. Come up really really clean and you'll be amazed how quick all the gunk comes off.

Or white spirit will work too, I wouldn't use it on plastic bottles though as that shit is strong... That said it does come in plastic bottles lol... Hmmmmm

I have a recipe that will remove most stains and stuff like that which I don't mind sharing.

Four parts camel jizz
One part white wine vinegar
Two parts yak shit
1 gram of toejam
2 grams bellybutton fluff
2 pubes from your wifes patch

Combine the ingredients in a blnder and give them a whizz, take the mixture and heat through until just before boiling point. Seive the mix through the gussett of a tramps knickers and beat softly so as not to knock all the air out of the mix until you get stiff peaks, allow to cool and put into a jar.

You can dab a tissue into this and it'll remove anything. You can also use this to enhance the length of your old chap by applying just before going to bed at night. I cannot guarantee the results though, its only what i've heard. (cough)

I have a recipe that will remove most stains and stuff like that which I don't mind sharing.

Four parts camel jizz
Two parts yak shit
1 gram of toejam

Combine the ingredients in a blnder and give them a whizz, take the mixture and heat through until just before boiling point. Seive the mix through the gussett of a tramps knickers and beat softly so as not to knock all the air out of the mix until you get stiff peaks, allow to cool and put into a jar.

You can dab a tissue into this and it'll remove anything. You can also use this to enhance the length of your old chap by applying just before going to bed at night. I cannot guarantee the results though, its only what i've heard. (cough)

Probably THE most funniest post ive seen on here so far. Lolololol

Four parts camel jizz
Two parts yak shit
1 gram of toejam
tried your recipe but only got 2 parts of camel jizz before the camel buggered off,it musta had the "hump"
will this recipe still work?

Back
Top Bottom