What's new

request for user reviews

Vibrant Vapours

Initiate
Dear Planet of the Vapes users.

I am posting this (not sure if it is in the right place) for a request to get feedback on our website from vapers themselves. It is prooving popular with the general public who are new to this but what do vapers think? how does it fair? We have tried to keep it clean, fresh and easy to navigate with a simple paypal checkout, neat pictures (currently being edited to look better on most products) with a good entry level range of items available. We only have the basics, CE4, DCT's, 1000mAh batteries and lots of other accessories are on their way.

Please keep it constructive and not in a way my developer will take offence :)

http://www.vibrant-vapours.co.uk

Thank you for your time.

Richard @ Vibrant Vapours

Is the Decadence your own brand? or is it a Decadent Vapours line?

Is the Decadence your own brand? or is it a Decadent Vapours line?

It is the DV range, being only a few miles up the road from us we have decided to team up with them and stock UK liquids. We only have a small stock of liquids from china left, these will be discountinued.

The layout is clear and easily navigated....I`m just having loading issues at the moment and can`t fully check every link ATM.

Good call on the DV range.

The site itself is quite well laid out and easy to navigate in my opinion. I had a quick browse round and if I hadn't (literally just) placed an order with Alba Vapours, I would have probably ordered some juice. Other than juice though, there was very little product on there to interest me, which I assume is because you are a new vendor? Other than this easily remedied (if you choose to lol) issue, it seemed a well built, easy on the eye site. If I have one criticism of this site(and to be fair, a few others too) is that there is no immediate standout quality, nothing to make me remember which site I was on. If you ask me tomorrow, with no clues or reference which site I was on, I wouldn't be able to name it. I have tried to be honest and constructive here, and sorry if my opinion is a bit on the downside, just calling it as I sees it.

Oh yeah and all opinions are mine and may or may not be shared by POTV and its admins, babies, cousins, dogs, cousin's dogs, dog's cousins etc.

The layout is clear and easily navigated....I`m just having loading issues at the moment and can`t fully check every link ATM.

Good call on the DV range.

Thank you Fad, I have had a customer mention loading issues, it seems to have happend after the developer put it onto a VPS. I will get him to look into this.

Also thanks about DV range, it was inspired by receiving lots of bad samples from china, then I learnt from testing reports that it was tested on animals and quality was not consistant. Uk liquid soon got a strong appeal. With DV being in Swansea too it seemed the logical choice :)

Do you mean Logo wise Lord Grim ? I`m inclined to agree to an extent if that`s the case....the purple scheme to my knowledge isn`t a "trademark" colour of any other site that I can think of offhand....

but the logo itself does seem to blend in to the overall bigger picture, not that that`s necessarily a bad thing but I`ll agree that there isn`t a memorable equivalent of a musical hook-line (I can`t think what the graphical equivalent is)

some people will be attracted to different types of images and certain things will stick in someone`s mind yet not another`s...so there no cure-all for that I suppose.

The site itself is quite well laid out and easy to navigate in my opinion. I had a quick browse round and if I hadn't (literally just) placed an order with Alba Vapours, I would have probably ordered some juice. Other than juice though, there was very little product on there to interest me, which I assume is because you are a new vendor? Other than this easily remedied (if you choose to lol) issue, it seemed a well built, easy on the eye site. If I have one criticism of this site(and to be fair, a few others too) is that there is no immediate standout quality, nothing to make me remember which site I was on. If you ask me tomorrow, with no clues or reference which site I was on, I wouldn't be able to name it. I have tried to be honest and constructive here, and sorry if my opinion is a bit on the downside, just calling it as I sees it.

Oh yeah and all opinions are mine and may or may not be shared by POTV and its admins, babies, cousins, dogs, cousin's dogs, dog's cousins etc.

Wow, That is great feedback, thank you Lord Grim. yes we are new and the focus for us was good quality, branded products instead of a huge stock range. We in the process of increasing the list with accessories for the products we have before adding more to the E-Cig range (to keep our new customers interested).

With regards to remembering the site, What do you tink we can do to improve this? (I do have a new banner being made but dont think it will contribute a great deal)

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you Fad, I have had a customer mention loading issues, it seems to have happend after the developer put it onto a VPS. I will get him to look into this.

Also thanks about DV range, it was inspired by receiving lots of bad samples from china, then I learnt from testing reports that it was tested on animals and quality was not consistant. Uk liquid soon got a strong appeal. With DV being in Swansea too it seemed the logical choice :)

I wasn`t sure if it was just me, but other sites seem responsive so wanted to leave it for now in case your server was just having a hiccup...

I don`t think you`ll get any arguments from existing vapers that going with the DV range of flavours is a bad thing....far from it.

2 of my daily flavours happen to be DV ones and have been for as long as you see in my signature image.

---

From my perspective, while I do respond better to well designed sites (and crucially useable ones) the graphical content isn`t always the be all and end all - a site could be designed by Dior, but if the links lead nowhere it`s all immaterial....

high quality images appeal more, but not at the expense of site useability...and not forgetting people are more likely to disable fancy features than just a simple layout that has clarity.

I think Lordgrim was meaning something like there could be a better tie-in to what we (or anyone) see on the screen for the first time and the name of the site....something that will always be remembered and recognised even if the URL eludes them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom