What's new

RIPPED OFF BY EVOLUTION VAPING!!

You didn't get ripped off you bought something you don't like and now your throwing your toys out of your pram because you can't return it [emoji23]

You didn't get ripped off you bought something you don't like and now your throwing your toys out of your pram because you can't return it [emoji23]
Indeed! Trying to besmirch a well known and respected vendor because you bought something without doing your homework (and you could have asked on here easily) reeks of sour grapes.

Regardless, you can return it no questions asked under distance selling regulations, of which you have 14 days - clean it properly and return for a refund.

0CD38ED1-F16B-4013-9FBF-40C0399594E4.gif
BD573B9A-CFCC-4C92-99E2-7781CB1E4DBF.gif

HI GUYS,

I thought I would share my recent experience with Evolution Vaping.

I ordered a Vandy Vape MESH 24 RTA, it was on sale at £14.99.

it arrived and I promptly took a look at some tube videos to see how to coil it and set it up.

Well to say the least this tank was absolute junk, and after watching some more tube videos everyone else had the same opinion.

Evolution Vaping had rolled me over. A tempting price just to clear this rubbish stock.

I contacted Evolution Vaping via live chat, and told them what I thought. I was told it was reduced to make room for new stock. I disputed this, stating it was reduced because it was rubbish.

I said I wanted a store credit of £20 (I bought some mesh as well, which will be useless ).

They cant refund for a used item, unless its faulty.....what a surprise .

Then I noticed there was no reviews for this item, on there product page. That seems odd I thought, so I questioned them about this. The reply was there had not been any, which I find very strange.

Needless to say I got nowhere with customer service, they know what they are doing at Evolution, shifting crap stock so they don't get lumped with it.

I have been a very good customer over the past 3 years and spent hundreds of pounds with them, but wont be ordering from them ever again.it seems a shame over £20, but some companies just don't give a rats ass about customer and Evolution are one of them. Promoting themselves as excellent and trustworthy they are far from it.

I urge you all to be careful when selecting a vendor, and would suggest that you steer well clear of these underhanded calculating cheats.

THEY ARE RUBBISH! DO NOT ORDER FROM EVOLUTION VAPING,GO SOMEWHERE ELSE INSTEAD.

ALLTHIS BAD FEELING AND NEGATIVITY FOR £20....WAS IT WORTH IT EVOLUTION.

Ha ha, well played. Had me going for a minute there, thought you were being serious. Have you got any other jokes?

Back
Top Bottom