What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

20 cigs at 9 pounds, comes to 270 pounds at 20 a day.
Thats 3.8 ish genuine kayfuns a month.
2 roses a month or 2 squapes.

8 pounds for tobacco every 5 days = £48 per month, so not even a geniune Kayfun a month.

How are those maths working out for you?

And lots of people smoke tobacco rather than tailor mades.

If Mostly had his way I'm convinced the Kayfun would be the official EU currency :)

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

8 pounds for tobacco every 5 days = £48 per month, so not even a geniune Kayfun a month.

How are those maths working out for you?

And lots of people smoke tobacco rather than tailor mades.

I've had enough

my mods get thrown about all over the place. i'm currently ripping my grans kitchen and bathroom out and my mod is somewhere under a pile of smashed tiles and 30 year old wood chip, there's no fucking way i'd be able to do that with something as expensive as a genuine. i'd spend half my life shitting on about where i'd left it, and wiping it with a towel to keep it clean and scratch free.

i always wonder if the people who bum originals send the maker a few quid when they sell an original second hand? surely you selling it means someone else is acquiring one with no money going to the maker, which in essence is just like getting a clone. plus the fuckers are so hard to get hold of, if there weren't clones there would only be a small percentage of vapers able to use mech mods and the like because there were so few in existence.

I've had enough

You mean your financial strawman failed, and now you have no further argument?

And FYI when Svoemesto release their new Kayfun version I will likely purchase one as long as it around the same price point as the KFL as that is worth every penny.

my mods get thrown about all over the place. i'm currently ripping my grans kitchen and bathroom out and my mod is somewhere under a pile of smashed tiles and 30 year old wood chip, there's no fucking way i'd be able to do that with something as expensive as a genuine. i'd spend half my life shitting on about where i'd left it, and wiping it with a towel to keep it clean and scratch free.

i always wonder if the people who bum originals send the maker a few quid when they sell an original second hand? surely you selling it means someone else is acquiring one with no money going to the maker, which in essence is just like getting a clone. plus the fuckers are so hard to get hold of, if there weren't clones there would only be a small percentage of vapers able to use mech mods and the like because there were so few in existence.

I wouldn't want to put a fucking Evod in that situation! Let alone some overpriced engraved flashlight....

Don't matter how it's dressed up PayPal are and will be clamping down on all these fast buck merchants thinking they're Alan Fucking Sugar when they're more Del Boy at best who blatantly advertise clones and so called 1:1's in the UK while offering PayPal services as payment. No need to quote the eBay bullshit either as it's a minefield to police but if you report an item on there for being a rip off it will get removed as such.

Why do you keep quoting PayPal ?

And how exactly are they clamping down on this ?

You keep harping on about PayPal clamping down on this but as yet so far cant actually prove any of it..............................

FYI I have reported many things on Ebay and as yet to this day not one has been taken down,

To Be Continued...........................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom