What's new

Royal mail tracking from china......

Finally we have touch down at Langley :18: officially my longest ever epacket delivery a whopping 20 days from dispatch before it hit our shore.

strange how some epackets take longer than others - mine was despatched last Thursday and got it in the office this morning. Havent had one yet thankfully take more than 7 days

@mikechristopher this the longest it’s taken for me. I am betting there was some issue that pushed a load back from being dispatched from the airport. Fingers crossed I will get it tomorrow.

@mikechristopher this the longest it’s taken for me. I am betting there was some issue that pushed a load back from being dispatched from the airport. Fingers crossed I will get it tomorrow.
Must be the Spanish version of 'tomorrow' ........ apparently 'mañana' usually means 'not today'. ;)

Must be the Spanish version of 'tomorrow' ........ apparently 'mañana' usually means 'not today'. ;)
Thats my favorite word i say to the Mrs when she asks me to do something the thing is she knows what it means her dad was Spanish............

if anyone have this problem in the future its best to clear your cache and delete history sometimes the data gets saved up

It's likely the crackdown on VAT recovery has delayed packages getting through Langley. I had 2 ordered same day, despatched at the same time & were holding hands till they hit Langley. One under the threshold sailed through, one over some 10 days behind with grey card.

It's likely the crackdown on VAT recovery has delayed packages getting through Langley. I had 2 ordered same day, despatched at the same time & were holding hands till they hit Langley. One under the threshold sailed through, one over some 10 days behind with grey card.
200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom